EVO vs SUB vs SKY ... Date Change (Now Sun 5th July)

lads is there anyone heading up to this on sunday i am going up myself an just wondering if there was anyone else going and maybe we could meet up somewhere and head up together

Im goina see if i can get away for the day..... Would be a good run for the car...... :icon_headbang:

Ill see what the rest of the week throws at me b4 i decide....

[quote author=johnb4 link=topic=14281.msg198111#msg198111 date=1246228820]
lads is there anyone heading up to this on sunday i am going up myself an just wondering if there was anyone else going and maybe we could meet up somewhere and head up together
[/quote]

not definate yet but should be headin up , if so mini convoy for who ever is headin up would be cool :smokin: , watch this space :thumbsup:

I'll be going hopefully if I can convince someone to tag along in the car.

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=14281.msg198228#msg198228 date=1246280528]
[quote author=johnb4 link=topic=14281.msg198111#msg198111 date=1246228820]
[/quote]

not definate yet but should be headin up , if so mini convoy for who ever is headin up would be cool :smokin: , watch this space :thumbsup:
[/quote]

yeah mini convoy would be cool. maybe start a list

1.johnb4

Ill be up the north Saturday at Nutts Corner for UDC......
Might stay in my parents overnight and head over to bishopscourt for the shootout.......... :icon_pidu: :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

Weather was FANTASTIC!!! Only thing in low attendance were Subarus! The event was great and saw the record for fastest ever 1/4 mile in Ireland smashed 3 TIMES.

New holder of the record is Robbie Thornton of TDP with 10.103s. :xmas_cheers:

Back