Engine maybe for sale

hassen27

ISDC Club Member
Hi guys/gals.

There's an engine that has now come available and I am half thinking of selling my current engine to cover the cost.

Current engine specs:
Stock Ej207 with Arp headstuds
Wrx head cylinders which were refurbished by Westward engineering about 2 years ago.

Engine won't have oil pump, water pump, oil pan as I'll be keeping these to transfer to the new one. It is basically a short block with the head cylinders that I would be selling on.

The engine is still in my car that I daily drive. It was rebuilt about 20k km ago and runs sweetly. It gets an oil and oil filter change every 3000 miles / about 5000 km. I only use Millers Nanodrive Csf Nt+ 5w40 on it since I got it.

Let me know if anyone would be interested. Thanks

Hassen

Last edited:
I would suggest putting new oil and water pumps on because they donā€™t cost to much and leaving the engine block your selling complete

So is it complete ? Or with out inlet manifold. Sump and other bits. Or just the block with cylinder heads ?
As I know someone looking for an engine at the moment

Just block and cylinder heads. It's still working in the car and there's a 15% discount on Rcm where they have a 2.1 closed deck fully built short block that I'm tempted with šŸ˜Ž

If youā€™d going down that route for the sake of few quid buy a new oil sump and pick up for your new engine I would think., saves you robbing parts off the engine your selling, same as Barry said with water pump and oil pumpā€¦ they are cheap in the scheme of things and makes your engine less attractive if missing imo

Back