Electrical faults

ScoobyGirl

Sunday Drivers
Sorry guys have a mate there with evo 3 ce9a having electrical faults with the dashlights, clock lights, speakers, front/rear parking lights, blowing fuse for the lights.

Literally just wiring issues, anyone that could help?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sorry guys have a mate there with evo 3 ce9a having electrical faults with the dashlights, clock lights, speakers, front/rear parking lights, blowing fuse for the lights.

Literally just wiring issues, anyone that could help?

Check the battery voltage and check it under full load as well. Christmas tree dash is often the result of a fecked battery. After that, check the engine grounds.

Check the battery voltage and check it under full load as well. Christmas tree dash is often the result of a fecked battery. After that, check the engine grounds.
Theres no fault lights on the dash coming up. The car has been parked up for a few years and now the lights arent working on the dash and the clocks. The headlights are working grand, except for the parking.

Do you know anyone that can help me sort this electrical faults out.

Thanks [emoji1]

Theres no fault lights on the dash coming up. The car has been parked up for a few years and now the lights arent working on the dash and the clocks. The headlights are working grand, except for the parking.

Do you know anyone that can help me sort this electrical faults out.

Thanks [emoji1]

Sorry - misunderstood you. If the dash lights and Parker?s are gone, it?s probably just the fuse. If I recall correctly from a friends car it?s fuse number 5 - 10amp fuse to the right of the steering wheel under the dash. But one from Halfords and pop it in. If it?s not that, there is a 10am under the bonnet too but I think that was for the evo 4 upwards. After that an auto electrician I guess but I?d be fairly sure it?s just that fuse. Should cost about a euro to fix it

Back