Closed: 8:04 pm, Thu 14 Sep 2006

This is a Zero/Sports ECU to suit Subaru Legacy 1996-97 Manual GTB or RSB
Direct plug and play for 4G 3plug ECU for Twin Turbo EJ20TT "B" spec engine

These ECUs are very rare.

Removes 180km/hr speed cut limit
Increases RPM limit
Fuel and ignition Remapped for better timing
Quick Engine response and a Wider Range Torque curve
Slight increase in Boost, results will vary from car to car depending on modifications
Easy Plug and play

Tuned ECUs for a Twin Turbo are very hard to find, so dont miss out.

Also check my other listing for a Zero/Sport Sequential Controller.

Keywords: Legacy GTB RSB upgrade twin turbo Subaru BD5 BG5 EJ20TT Performance Mods ECU Sequential Zero/Sports computer TT

This was from http://www.trademe.co.nz/nz/auction-69597266.htm

Not for my car but i'd say similar.

Can someone put the pics up for me as i can not resize them and they are too big, i'll e-mail them too you. :thumbsup:

Here you go John! :thumbsup:

Ecu1.jpg

Ecu7.jpg

Reminds me that i must check my own later to see whats in my car! Is it handy enough to get the carpet up? :thumbsup:

So my question is do any of you recognise these ecu's, Or as mark(B4_rsk) said, Is it just a sticker. :lol:

John all I know is that that logo to the left of the "Y9" like a boomerang with a circle around it is a subaru genuine part logo. I got a genuine STI bonnet scoop and that logo was on it and i've notice it on other things since as well. Maybe its a piggy back type thing that zero sports have on the original ECU

Thanks gary, Just got a mail from nick in couture and he believes that it is as you said an origional with a piggy back. But he does not think it can be mapped???? I wonder. I have had no problem yet anyway. Just love too know exactly what it does.

Just seeing thread........

the mines ecu is just mapped/reflashed by mines...

but un-fotuneatley mapping not saved upon as ecutek licence would still have to be bought but mines is similer idea...

the mines is NOT a piggy back bnut a reflash such as ecutek idea and yes can be mapped no problem,.. :subaru:

sorry :comp26: :comp26: :comp26:

yeah zero sports same idea

they are reflashed/mapped in japan at 102 ron in same idea as ecutek at jap ron fuel level..

Back