ebay problem,help needed

tractorman

paid for a turbo inlet pipe from ebay,waited until visa was verified and then compamy in question(zenaracing) emailed 8 weeks ago that it was now out of stock.Sent numerous emails to this company and not 1 reply.Even left a bad feedback on the ebay section,still no word.
Total of 2.5 months know and still limping car around,not much fun.Can anybody please tell me where to turn to now?who else do i email,phone etc

thanks
Alan C

Forward the email they sent you to ebay saying they will not reply to your emails and you cannot get a refund maybe. You might also try contacting visa, you might be covered from some kind of insurance that htey will cover you. You might also email zenaracing one last time telling them you are contacting a solicitor, where are they based?

You could try calling them, I got their phone number from their website, zenaracing.com
It is +852-21511019
And they're based in Hong Kong so 8 hours ahead so you may need to call very early in the morning to get them.

[quote author=Darkshadow link=topic=4564.msg48617#msg48617 date=1197387046]
tractorman i will send you a pm later m8 i happen to work in ebay
[/quote]

This site knows no bounds when helping fellow sooby owners :headbanger: :subaru:

Sorry to hear that Alan,i had no probs with them when i got mine off them....hope ya get sorted mate... :thumbsup:

[quote author=briancollins link=topic=4564.msg48651#msg48651 date=1197398155]
I've had a few problems with buying on ebay but opening a dispute with paypal usually does the trick :thumbsup:
[/quote]

think that has to be done within 30 days AFAIK

thanks Dave :thumbsup: but a little too pricey for me.Willing to wait and see how i get on in the next few days. :pray:
Thanks for all the replies lads
Alan C

NO,sent them 6 emails asking for an update of some info and not 1 reply. :angry:
Darkshawdow says they are normally a good ebayer,not for me though.
Asked carroll and roche for a price on a new original and fitting yesterday,see what there reply is like.
Need to get sorted soon,cant drive her hard since.....
Alan

strange one,i had no probs with mine when i got it from them...keep us posted anyway,bet your dying...to get the boot down... :thumbsup:

@tractorman i have been trying to follow up on this 1 for you i have phoned them and got no answer i will keep trying for you though :thumbsup:

Back