Dublin traveller Scum

haha nice one narked, great picture.

The garda are afraid too which is why nothing is done on most occasions.

I don't know about the garda being afraid... they know that in most cases the witness or injured party who promisses to give evidence backs out at the last min and the pikey walks free. Even if they go to court they tell the judge that they have no money and are poor etc... n he does nothin. Its very frustrating!!!

feckin dirt birds.... couple of years ago,was bout 4am.. bunch of travellers( 7 or 8 ) blocked the road I was on , tops off swingin baseball bats an all as I head towards them at bout 40 , they didn't budge... I wasn't stoppin, bounced off one fella up onto the bonnet and rolled of to the left...put the boot down and got outta there. on me own... twas ropey :? :?

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=5467.msg61789#msg61789 date=1202838888]
haha nice one narked, great picture.

The garda are afraid too which is why nothing is done on most occasions.
[/quote]

Agreed

Sorry to hear man they get away with murder

Well.. Hopefully You all now don't include the whole polish community who live in the country :ponder:
As some of them are on this forum as well.. :oops:

But if even... I would gladly join your forces to kick such scumbags out of Ireland :hang:

Who is "traveller" then? :oops:

chris sti ya loon :lol:

were they comin for you or was it coincidence they were there, ropey is a bit of an understatement id say

:thumbsup:

[quote author=Codders link=topic=5467.msg61844#msg61844 date=1202843918]
Well.. Hopefully You all now don't include the whole polish community who live in the country :ponder:
As some of them are on this forum as well.. :oops:

But if even... I would gladly join your forces to kick such scumbags out of Ireland :hang:

Who is "traveller" then? :oops:
[/quote]

Hey Codders,

It certainly isn't anything to do with the Polish community.

You'll probably have noticed the travellers around yourself, they are the travelling community who live in caravans at the side of the road or in fields. These are Irish people who choose not to live in a house, instead they move around in their caravans. They "generally" don't have jobs and drive around without tax and insurance :angry:

For your reference, they are also know as tinkers, knackers, itinerants, pieballs etc...

No offence was meant to any of Irelands recent arrivals from other countries.

:subaru:

:D
Thanks Cill
Now I got ya...

Sorry I'm still getting confused with some slang definitions :oops:

Funny thing, I'm not aware of any tinkers around in Kerry :ponder: Haven't noticed them anyway.

I know although there are many b*****ds originating from my country.. who are really working hard on ruining our overall image as a nation :cry:

EDIT: travellers= tinkers, knackers, itinerants, pieballs, pikies... <= noting down for future reference :thumbsup: :D

@ Kanye - pikies... how did I forget that one :doh: good man

@ Codders - just thought I'd make sure you understood :thumbsup: I know a few Polish myself, most are cool but as with all nations including our our, there is some that can make us all look bad... such as pikies here!
Heading to Zakapona ( excuse the spelling ) myself on Saturday skiing, can't wait :thumbsup:

Going to be loading up on fags ( cigarettes ) on the way back too, I hear there cheap over there :dance: :dance:

Padraig Nally and Dustin.

Now thers a winning combination.

Then we could kick the scumbag nackers out of europe

:smokin:

Back