Dry lining/metal studding

scoobydave

Sunday Drivers
ISDC Club Member
Delete if not allowed
I’ve been doing this line of work for a lot of years. Took some time off and got myself a degree in social care but then went back to the good ole slabbing. I work for a modular business but I have also took on my own jobs doing houses luckily enough word gets around and I’ve decided to go my own way. So I would appreciate if you or any friends/family who is looking for some work done would keep me in mind. Everything from slabbing, metal studding, fire protection and air tightness. I’m based in longford but can travel within a reasonable distance. Free quotations. I’m not out to rip people off I’m reasonable with a high standard of work and knowledge. Any questions don’t hesitate to contact me

Fair play for doing that. I honestly think it's the only way to go.I jacked my job last November - just couldn't face going in to the fucking kip anymore.. after over 30 yes as a panel beater I've had enough of working for, and being rode by wankers. I'm going to collage to do construction engineering and architecture design (1 year course) to get required qualifications to go on and do further course or maybe a degree.
I will certainly keep you in mind if anything comes up.
Well done and best of luck.

Thanks for your comments lads, and ofcourse there’s discounts for the club members😉

Fair play for doing that. I honestly think it's the only way to go.I jacked my job last November - just couldn't face going in to the fucking kip anymore.. after over 30 yes as a panel beater I've had enough of working for, and being rode by wankers. I'm going to collage to do construction engineering and architecture design (1 year course) to get required qualifications to go on and do further course or maybe a degree.
I will certainly keep you in mind if anything comes up.
Well done and best of luck.
Ye there’s a time in life when you just say fu*k it😂

Back