Down pipe

H

hiwd

Hey lads,

Looking for a part of my exhaust, just after the cat the pipe has a hole it in. Not sure what its called is it the down pipe?

I need a new one anyway. Anybody have anything? Cash waiting :)

Regards,
Stephen

Would that be the right part? The hole is on the pipe right after the cat?

Sorry that down pipe in de-catted....why not fit a de-cat.... :whistle: :whistle:
What car you got...classic....???

Hi mate,

Yes its a classic WRX, jdm model, don't want to decat it yet as I don't have her mapped and won't until the end of the summer :(

Just want to get rid of the hole as it sounds terrible at the moment :(

I have a down pipe i could lend ya for a while....but ill need it back for NCT....if ya want...

Thanks mate, but I'd rather get one that I can keep myself. Thanks for the sound offer :)

Is the dp not the section straight after the turbo before the cat?? I think its a centre section you need Ste, the one that joins the cat and the back box..

Gonna jack the car up and see exactly what it is, my mechanic just said the hole is after the cat. I'll double check. Thanks Derek

Unless its a uk spec which had a cat on the downpipe and on the center section :dunno:

If its a jap it'll have an empty baffle box on the c section

Its a jap... To be honest I jacked the car up and I can't tell the difference between the pipes. Gonna get my mechanic to have a look :lol:

You'd wanna jack it high and lie in underneath, you'll see the joint under the gearbox that has two bolts with springs on them :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hi lads,

Had a look over the weekend, yeah I'm gonna need a new down pipe. Anybody have a standard one (with cat) their selling?

Thanks

Regards,
Stephen.

I'll sell you mine if it fits! it's only done 3000KM
As far as I know it will,
Just sus out what they usually sell for and I'll throw in a wide mouthed de-cat down pipe for when you do go modding!
Dan

Hi Dan,

Thanks for that! :D

I'm not sure what they sell for, I'll check it out in the morning.

Thanks again man

Kind Regards,
Stephen.

Back