Does anyone know these cars

Colonel D

I posted here a month ago about looking for an Impreza and still looking. A couple on done deal have caught my eye and hoping someone might know these

Both cars would need a good look over and you need to know what you’re looking for . Rust being the main problem now .

Blob looks value at 15 Being wide track and mapped by AP with belt and service done .

Classic looks good too but the price is high and says nothing about a belt and stuff . .
Impossible to tell really from a few photos but a quick look under and around it would tell a lot on Any car 👍👍

Could be wrong but not sure the 1st car is an sti .
Has washer jets on the bumper which I think only came on uk cars.
DD seems to always have no sti cars advertised as sti.

In fairness seller says 1st car is STI rep and is not saying it's an sti but yes seems overpriced but time will tell.

2nd car is ex members car I believe, the blobeye sti

Yeah classic it’s says UK turbo, bit of a mad price for what it is but looks clean and minded all the same

I'm not 100% sure but the I think the blob sti is the first one I looked at when I was in the market and didn't purchase as I got my fist into chassis in the rear, to be fair the owner didn't think it was thag bad as it passed nct but obviously different owner now as that was 3 years ago or more and must be fixed up

I'm not 100% sure but the I think the blob sti is the first one I looked at when I was in the market and didn't purchase as I got my fist into chassis in the rear, to be fair the owner didn't think it was thag bad as it passed nct but obviously different owner now as that was 3 years ago or more and must be fixed up
Good to know, if repaired properly it wouldn't be too bad. I see the blue bug eye is back up too, but almost sure it's the one I've seen getting ragged around Naas

Once you know what your looking at when viewing a car your grand
all the weak and bad points and Inner arches really need to be looked at . Theese are not fresh import jdm cars so do a good inspection 👍👍

Back