Does anybody know this car???

It's priced for a quick sale I'd say. It is cheap but some garages go for numbers sold rater then profit on each. Just get it checked.

bought a car for the missus off them, cowboys so they are. Get the car fully checked over by a scooby mechanic

the bloke who owns that place lives in swords....
picked up a car for him one day and i'll tell ya he is a ropey fooker!!!!!
had no problem tellin me bout some balls of sh*t he has sold to the public!!!!
IMO steer clear...

Nice cheap Limited model. Worth a full check over. Could be a bargain.

Dunno mate, don't think I'd like to take a chance with an STi. Thats why I'm looking for a type r with the engine already blown, get it cheap and rebuild it yourself. At least you know its perfect then :thumbsup:

[quote author=hiwd link=topic=9494.msg112783#msg112783 date=1221174497]
Dunno mate, don't think I'd like to take a chance with an STi. Thats why I'm looking for a type r with the engine already blown, get it cheap and rebuild it yourself. At least you know its perfect then :thumbsup:
[/quote]
good thinkin :ponder:

[quote author=chris555 link=topic=9494.msg112877#msg112877 date=1221225289]
[quote author=hiwd link=topic=9494.msg112783#msg112783 date=1221174497]
[/quote]
good thinkin :ponder:
[/quote]

You can thank Dave in STi Tuning for that idea. He put it into my head :thumbsup: So I'm on the hunt for a v5 or v6 now :icon_grin:

Back