Detailing page

Eoinmack

Webmasters
Staff member
ISDC Club Member
How ya now lads.
So, starting this valeting thing on the side of work. Have been doing my own car (granted not as much as I should) and family members and such for a while, so decided to go for it. If you can monetize something your handy at then why not.
Appreciate if you guys could give the like and share to spread the word ????????
I know some of you aren't on Facebook, hadn't went on myself in years but it's the best way to start off.

Cheers lads, here's the link ????

https://m.facebook.com/Eoins-Car-Wash-Valeting-2827152544176734/posts/?ref=content_filter&mt_nav=0

Already liked and Shared

Best of luck with it [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Good stuff Eoin keep us posted with a few before and after shots

Gave you a few likes there [emoji106][emoji106]

I will indeed lads.
Not a bad plan in fairness ????

Thanks for the luck ????????????
Started off well anyway, have a good few cars lined up since page went live so not bad. Must invest in a good camera and an LED light too. Was chatting to Hassen and he recommended I get those as it will show the work better and show more detail as to what was done.
The photos on the page were off my phone only..
Any wee tips like that are welcome too lads ????

Before and after a good idea also a small story (just a line or two) of what car needed or what owner wanted to address and what could be achieved/improved upon ect good for driving intrest

Keep it real relevant and fresh and update the fb regularly to keep people intrested be my 2 cents [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Best of luck with it fella.

Biggest tip is give is use quality products , I find chemical guys , dodo juice , poor boys and mezerna to be all great products compared to meguirs or autoglym, better finish , easier to apply / buff and generally last longer . Cleanyourcar in the UK are probably the best suppliers and have quick delivery , order Monday have on Thursday be usual time frame .
A good d/a polisher is a good investment if cutting back paint swirls / imperfections in paint .

True that Ciaran, so could always update stories and stuff and post bits other than just the cars I'm doing.
Quick informative posts about paint, detailing videos, random stuff like a car being snow foamed etc

Tommy I've never used anything but Autoglym lol
How would you rate their stuff compared to others, I've never had a bother in fairness.
Must get a DA polisher alright.
Once I get the cert behind me people be more confident and assured I suppose. Know well how to do it but a cert is always good to have.

Hope it works out anyway, it's not work when you enjoy it lol

Another few hours spent cleaning, will update the Facebook in a wee bit ????

Class photo here lol

Attachments

• IMG_20190517_124840.jpg
    IMG_20190517_124840.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 137
Eoin done a fantastic job on my car yesterday and spent near on four hours at it , I have had this car eight years I think I took the tar off once his attention to detail second to none, i would recommend him to all.

Thanks Paul, great to hear that your happy with it man ???????? she'll be well sorted now for another while, really enjoyed working on that car man, she's a beaut ????

Few snaps of Paul's car done..

Attachments

• IMG_20190517_171104.jpg
    IMG_20190517_171104.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 125
  • IMG_20190517_170308.jpg
    IMG_20190517_170308.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 125
  • IMG-20190517-WA0006.jpeg
    IMG-20190517-WA0006.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 118
Great job eoin, looks great,

@ kerrysti , car looks great, i overtook you on way home from AGM and thought some one had stolen my reg plates as i have 06. 571 reg also

I seen this the other day and I was thinking to myself how this be with two reg plates near identical I thought the numbers kept going despite the county numbers on plates or would it be possible to have say 10.
571 cars just with different county letters of same year [emoji853]

Yeah different county letters man.
The 571 was ordered from new, have to pay the few quid for it then, but usually it would mean it's the 571st car registered in Dublin in 2006.
So obviously you can have another car that would be the 571st car that was registered in Cork in 2006 also.

That's generally speaking. Plates like these were ordered here tho lol or if you see a 555 reg even...

good man Eoin :clap:
Give a like and share to your FB page too:thumbsup:
Are you planing to make a living out of it or just side job?

Cheers man, we'll keep the shares coming in ???????? lol

Look, if it takes off then happy days, I've always wanted to do something car related, simply because I have the interest like. This really is not work to me at all lol
Hopefully it takes off, if it does then I will be packing in my regular work and making a go of it full time. Premises and sales counter maybe... I dono, long term plan tho yeah, would like it full time ????

Back