Defi BF 60mm white lit 2 bar boost gauge

goosie208

Petrolheads
morning lads

FINALLY got my matching boost gauge yesterday so this one was removed, there are a few cosmetic scratches on the rear of the casing from where i presume the previous owner pried it out of the defi cup (they can get tight over time :wall: )

also there is some damage to the rear of the bezel as i had to take it off along with the backing cup to put a screw back in that had somehow worked its way out inside, its not damage as such, but i had to peel back the lip on the back to take it off, so bending it back made it a bit creasy if you get my drift, but you would never ever see it if its in a pod or with the Defi hood on like it does now

just thought id be honest

its the gauge only, an ideal replacement if you already have the sender etc

includes the Defi Hood in the pic, excuse the finger marks on the glass :icon_lol:

i would like to get as much back as i can from buying the other gauge, and offset the price, but that won't happen as the other one i got is rare and fetch a premium compared to this one,

other one cost me near €100 without senders

for this one id like €50

parts002-2.jpg

IMG00301-20120509-1019.jpg

IMG00302-20120509-1020.jpg

IMG00303-20120509-1020.jpg

its just a bare gauge bud, i swapped it with a bare gauge i bought yesterday so had to use the sender and wire from it on mine,

I'm using an Ebay sender for it that i got for £30, and i got the long lead that goes from the controller to the gauge i also got off ebay for a fiver

Back