Decat or Sports cat downpipe WRX 02

Zheiko

Octane Boostaholics
I am currently on hunt for useable either decatted or sport high flow cat downpipe, that will fit '02 wrx

Thanks

I think 2.5 is same bore as original, if I am not mistaken, I am more worried about the overal shape, because if its from MY06+ the shape of the piping will be different I am afraid

I have a Ninja 100 cell sports cat I bought from Scoobyworld a few years ago to put on my 2004 UK WRX SL (blobeye). Was never fitted so still brand new. Was £299 plus shipping new. If interested send me a PM with an offer).

its from his bugeye wagon he just sold i would say
I think 2.5 is same bore as original, if I am not mistaken, I am more worried about the overal shape, because if its from MY06+ the shape of the piping will be different I am afraid

I have a Ninja 100 cell sports cat I bought from Scoobyworld a few years ago to put on my 2004 UK WRX SL (blobeye). Was never fitted so still brand new. Was £299 plus shipping new. If interested send me a PM with an offer).

Will a 100 cell sports cat pass nct charles?

Will a 100 cell sports cat pass nct charles?

Was told at the time it would pass... and still says it should pass UK MOT with it on the Scoobyworld website.

As never fitted it myself don't know for sure and can only go by what Scoobyworld says.

Was told at the time it would pass... and still says it should pass UK MOT with it on the Scoobyworld website.

As never fitted it myself don't know for sure and can only go by what Scoobyworld says.

Ahh just wondering as I am looking into buying sports cat and saw that some companies are saying 100 cell will pass mot and others saying they won't that you need 200 cell, cheers

Maybe depends on make? :dontknow:

Probably also depends on if there are any other cats in the system, where in the system the cat is, what the state of tune is etc.

My hawk had a 200 cell single sports cat. Passed first test with flying colours, but two years later not so much...
Yet the car runs well and only a stage 1 tune...

With other words: good to listen to other people's experience with a similar set up as yours, but no guarantee it will be the same for you as too many variables (like condition of engine, type of use, type of oil, tune, fuel, etc etc etc)

Back