Middle Lane Hogs
well got it photoshopped on scoobynet... so got up this morning and went for it

Before
100_0649.jpg

After
100_0763.jpg

100_0764.jpg

pics aren,t the best but it looks good in the flesh

this black grill trend is starting to catch on!

looks very cool man, looks mad on a scooby

Id go back but just looking at that car reminds how much better looking it is than the new one

Very Audi looking front to it with the black paint. Prefer the badge on.

Cheers lads i've got my eye on a new grill if i get sick looking at it. The pics are poor i'll get better ones up for the week end as there is a jap meet at the outlet in banbridge on sunday some of the lads of www.scoobyireland.com are going so will be good for a few pics......any of the isdc lads from louth up for a meet your more than welcome :subaru:

[quote author=5door bullet link=topic=9390.msg112406#msg112406 date=1221081109]
Cheers lads i've got my eye on a new grill if i get sick looking at it. The pics are poor i'll get better ones up for the week end as there is a jap meet at the outlet in banbridge on sunday some of the lads of www.scoobyireland.com are going so will be good for a few pics......any of the isdc lads from louth up for a meet your more than welcome :subaru:
[/quote]

what time is that meet at mate????
might make a guest appearance if the weather is anyway clear... :lol: :lol:

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=9390.msg112418#msg112418 date=1221083355]
[quote author=5door bullet link=topic=9390.msg112406#msg112406 date=1221081109]
[/quote]

from 12.30 onwards

what time is that meet at mate????
might make a guest appearance if the weather is anyway clear... :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

Look very well mate. With or with out really they both look good. NIce all the same though.

Back