Dashcam Help

dossie01

Petrolheads
Howdy folks, long time no speak. I bought a new Ford Ranger Wildtrack and want to wire in a Nextbase dashcam, a gobshite nearly wiped me out 5 mins after driving off the forecourt! I bought a 522GW and hardwire kit with fuse taps, easy I think - The ranger actually has these mad triple fuses in the cockpit fuse box.

Basically I am looking for an auto electrician/someone with knowledge that can help me wire in a hardwire kit- Dublin if possible. Any recommendations that might be able to help at short notice?

Just FYI, all power in the cockpit is permanent

Cheers
Dave

Can pass on a number it?s usuall 85 quid to get it hard wired in and 135 for front and rear :thumbsup: but won?t happen till you call him Monday and see how busy he is

Sound, cheers. I can do all the cable running myself if needed, its the wiring into the ACC I need more than anything

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Howdy folks, long time no speak. I bought a new Ford Ranger Wildtrack and want to wire in a Nextbase dashcam, a gobshite nearly wiped me out 5 mins after driving off the forecourt! I bought a 522GW and hardwire kit with fuse taps, easy I think - The ranger actually has these mad triple fuses in the cockpit fuse box.

Basically I am looking for an auto electrician/someone with knowledge that can help me wire in a hardwire kit- Dublin if possible. Any recommendations that might be able to help at short notice?

Just FYI, all power in the cockpit is permanent

Cheers
Dave
Hi
I bought a cable that plugs into the obd port and has a power save switch I have one in car and other in Ford custom there is permanent feed in port so if it has motion detection it will still work when car is locked plus this lead won't flatten battery I bought two of them in Halfords just need to buy one that fits into your one

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Here's one I got I have a black Vue
b38893bc1bcd5a9b22223b87e61457d9.jpg

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Back