Dash Cam

MARTINGTI

Octane Boostaholics
I know there has been a few posts recently about dash cams. I eventually took a chance and bought one and said I would post a video from it and a link to the one I bought in case anyone was interested. I actually bought two of them cos it was so cheap!

So, this is a link to a short video from the cam - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPCAKsBcKU8&feature=youtu.be

I am more than happy with it. It feels light, not great build quality but it works, and works well. For how long, who knows....

This is the cam I bought - http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Dash-Cam-G-s...ecorder-New-/311411542568?hash=item4881930a28

It was so cheap I couldn't resist buying two....

I actually just got finished with a few days of arguing with groupon after 2 dash cams never arrived! but iv 38 euro in free groupon bucks for my troubles, whats that like? micro sd? wires hanging out or is it battery?

I actually just got finished with a few days of arguing with groupon after 2 dash cams never arrived! but iv 38 euro in free groupon bucks for my troubles, whats that like? micro sd? wires hanging out or is it battery?

Ya its micro sd card. 32gb max. And ya it plugs into the cig lighter. I ran the wire inside the head liner, down the pillar and across behind the glove box and out into the power point.

Im actually not joking my girlfriend just txt me saying the dashcam i ordered and kicked up massive fuss that it wasnt delivered has just arrived ha brilliant!

Im actually not joking my girlfriend just txt me saying the dashcam i ordered and kicked up massive fuss that it wasnt delivered has just arrived ha brilliant!

Ah thats just class!

Best of luck with the new motor too, looks great!

Thanks man its turning into a good week! i must get some vids up of mine too, have a dash cam section lol

They are all pritty good in daylight it's the night pic that would be interesting to see

Ordered one of these earlier in the week. That is quite good quality night recording.

@mtierney5 What length cable comes with it and do you have yours just plugged into the 12v socket or is it hard wired?

Ordered one of these earlier in the week. That is quite good quality night recording.

@mtierney5 What length cable comes with it and do you have yours just plugged into the 12v socket or is it hard wired?

Cable is long. I ran the wire along under the roof liner, down behind the pillar cover, down behind the glove box and then just out around into the 12v. Very tidy. Would like to wire it in alright sometime. Even going that route there was loads of cable left over.

Mine arrived today. The cable is huge so no worries about running out. Waiting on an SD card to arrive and I'll put it in the car then. Cheers for the heads up mtierney5. :thumbsup:

Anyone not worried that if u were "enjoying" your subaru the law could use footage against you ???

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back