Danny Macaskill new video

just when you tought he cant do better than his last vid he pulls out some tight rope cycling.

the mans a god :icon_pray: :icon_pray: :icon_pray:

Unreal talent. I tot sum of it looked a bit fake. Could be just the quality on the phone

danny and a couple of others had a progrmme on ch4 last week , any one watch it , twas very good

and cycling on a rope , WOW . some boyo alright :icon_pray: :icon_pray: :icon_pray: :icon_pray: :icon_pray:

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=31314.msg360132#msg360132 date=1313654517]
danny and a couple of others had a progrmme on ch4 last week , any one watch it , twas very good

and cycling on a rope , WOW . some boyo alright :icon_pray: :icon_pray: :icon_pray: :icon_pray: :icon_pray:
[/quote]

yeah i seen it, concrete circus it was called i was bet into it and i recorded it just to have it in case i wona see it again lol

[/quote]

Yeah he a actually a really humble lad as well

[/quote]

Yeah seen that, it was very good.

Back