Dan on the front line rte 1

"looked at a job in Phibsbrough today, and when the woman answered the door, she was like "were you on TV last night?"
"Celebrity Dan" Go man go :thumbsup:

Ste
Thanx for finding that link, :thumbsup:
Does anyone know how to save it onto youtube or something??
Thanx
Dan

Well now i know what you look like anyway , and i have coopster pegged as well from his deadly mugshots on here ....

Now if dagnut doesnt turn out to resemble a very drugged robert de niro i will be very upset ......

well done though fella , even got a laugh from the audience

Very well composed there Dan!!!!!
Had no idea there was a conversation going on in your head telling yourself to keep breathing!!!!
You got your point accross well, no bullshit, nothing derogetary or out of place!!!

That girl got her point accross very well aswell!!!!

fair play dan for going on show, but the black market has alwals been there, just people looking for better value now and with most building sites closed ,there is alot more people fighting for the same jobs, are u trying to say that u have put every single job put trough your books, i dont beleve that, not with a skyline, forrester and a golf in ur yard, weekly wages are not strong enough for that, im not trying to start a argurment, but the biggest problem is the way those fools in the dail spend the money and the wages they get

[quote author=silverbullitt link=topic=23503.msg280911#msg280911 date=1273622921]
Well now i know what you look like anyway , and i have coopster pegged as well from his deadly mugshots on here ....

Now if dagnut doesnt turn out to resemble a very drugged robert de niro i will be very upset ......

[/quote]

I look more like a drugged wanye rooney

Thanx very much lads, It is true that the camera adds weight, I'm not that fat headed, really :doh:

@ Ker99, no worries man,
I'm Self employed for 7 years, probably done 350 attic conversions!
And working enough hours to put my marriage at risk on a few occasions, and hospitalise myself on two occasions (exhaustion)
So not that far fetched really! :dontknow:
Any way I did say on live TV that "I try to be as ligitemate as is humanly possible, but it's not easy"
At the end of the day, If it's a choice between my mortgage or my principals, then my mortgage wins hands down!!
But I do try, and I do contribute a lot of tax every month via my company P30 and Vat3 (2 months) which at times has worked out at about €4000 a month
Dan

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=23503.msg280938#msg280938 date=1273651620]
[quote author=silverbullitt link=topic=23503.msg280911#msg280911 date=1273622921]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Its funny cause its true :lol: :lol:

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=23503.msg280941#msg280941 date=1273652624]
Thanx very much lads, It is true that the camera adds weight, I'm not that fat headed, really :doh:

@ Ker99, no worries man,
I'm Self employed for 7 years, probably done 350 attic conversions!
And working enough hours to put my marriage at risk on a few occasions, and hospitalise myself on two occasions (exhaustion)
So not that far fetched really! :dontknow:
Any way I did say on live TV that "I try to be as ligitemate as is humanly possible, but it's not easy"
At the end of the day, If it's a choice between my mortgage or my principals, then my mortgage wins hands down!!
But I do try, and I do contribute a lot of tax every month via my company P30 and Vat3 (2 months) which at times has worked out at about €4000 a month
Dan
[/quote]

In fairness you pay a lot less tax being self employed than someone on a decent salary..VAT doesn't count because your claiming it back

That figure is already taking into account what Vat I have claimed back!
ie. I could be dew back €2000 Vat, but owe out €4000, So I would pay out €2000
Dan

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=23503.msg280946#msg280946 date=1273653317]
[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=23503.msg280938#msg280938 date=1273651620]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Its funny cause its true :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back