Damage

Cheers for that Dagnut,

Gave them a bell there and I'm dropping up tomorrow.

Now all I need is a shotgun :shoot: and a wicker rocking chair to hit the fookers with if they try again :evil: :angry:

Cill i had the exact same done to my car , across the boot and the whole
way down the passenger side .

Dial-a-dent can't fix that , neither can any of the "stone-chip"/ paint restore companies .

or at least none down my way could ...........€1,000 + vat for respray that was the most expensive
quote i got but it was from the top place in Cork ..................you'd prob get it cheaper up your way.

P.s It dosn't matter where you live in Dooblin the whole place is full knackers :lol: :lol: :lol:

Niall ;)

Cheers Niall, its down to the metal so your probably right :angry:

I wish people would teach their kids about respect for others property to eliminate this kind of thing... the lack of respect by teenage w@nkers these days drives me mad, I'm only 26 but there is no way I'd ever do something like that when I was a teenager

Regarding the big smoke being full of knackers, I'm born and bred here and I would leave for a nice gaff in Wicklow with a garage and do the commute to work, no worries. At least out there you only have to worry about the teens rolling their Punto's through your garden wall and pikeys parking in your driveway. :lol: Fook this sh1t hole :twofinger:

[quote author=Cill link=topic=6321.msg73474#msg73474 date=1206976242]
Cheers Niall, its down to the metal so your probably right :angry:

I wish people would teach their kids about respect for others property to eliminate this kind of thing... the lack of respect by teenage w@nkers these days drives me mad, I'm only 26 but there is no way I'd ever do something like that when I was a teenager

Regarding the big smoke being full of knackers, I'm born and bred here and I would leave for a nice gaff in Wicklow with a garage and do the commute to work, no worries. At least out there you only have to worry about the teens rolling their Punto's through your garden wall and pikeys parking in your driveway. :lol: Fook this sh1t hole :twofinger:
[/quote]

Agreed :thumbsup: :thumbsup: little fooks should all be strung up by the testies and given paper cuts until they die

@ HIWD

did ya get work done on the engine recently??????

Sti Garda

[quote author=Sti Garda link=topic=6321.msg73651#msg73651 date=1207004462]
@ HIWD

did ya get work done on the engine recently??????

Sti Garda
[/quote]

Hi mate,

Just a new clutch and flywheel, why?

Regards,
Stephen

recognised the car from the pics, mate of mine was workin on it, nice motor!!!

Sti Garda

[quote author=Sti Garda link=topic=6321.msg73802#msg73802 date=1207070199]
recognised the car from the pics, mate of mine was workin on it, nice motor!!!

Sti Garda
[/quote]

Haha, small world! Thanks man. He does all my engine work :)

he's a sound man alright one of the best to have playin wit your engine!!!!
i would trust him more than most subaru mechanics

Back