D***heads

Something similar happened to my bro, he was in cinema, when he came out someone had knicked his wiper blade??!!They cracked his windscreen right up middle.. :angry:
It was caught on camera, very clear but still nothing done about it yet :evil: so dont hold out much hope.... baseball bat for the wanlers only job..

[quote author=Paulo link=topic=4129.msg43111#msg43111 date=1193475826]
Hope the fackers get their karma...
[/quote]

To say the very least...  :shoot:

I only had my radio aerial robbed over the August Bank Holiday, but that was annoying enough. A trip to Halfords in Limerick soon got me another one (though they're a good 2 1/2 hours drive, there & back, from here!) but the same t055ers also smashed in the stained-glass windows of the library across the street from me - so I've been looking out on them boarded-up every day since...   :angry:

:wall:

effin plicks, why would ya bother :shoot:

@petedotuk, i have a photo of me with about 50 of those birds on my arms

Sorry to hear that Pete-As for Alan forget about cctv around Blanch-mate had the side taken of his car- no cctv working

its the way its gone...cant leave your car anywhere without it been robed or damaged or sumthing :cry:...i could think of plenty things that would be to good to do to them :angry:...sorry to hear about your car mate.. :cry:

Sorry to hear about your troubles lads!!
I would be gutted if someone damaged my car or robbed my pets!!
I turn my proximity sensers(clifford) up to max when I'm leaving her any where! So If you so much as look at her sideways she'll beep!
The only job to keep the f**kers away from your baby!
My van got broken into in finglas last week! just young lads because they just took the ipod out of the glove box and left the expensive tools!
Dan

thanks for the replies lads.Fair play to the center security,they rang me earlier today,but not luck.Only the front half of the car was caught on cctv.I'll know better next time where to park it.
Forrester sti,the proximity alarm wouldnt have helped,doesnt effect the back of the car :dunno:

Alan

Alan did you get a spoiler? let me know as I think on of the lads has on in his garage :thumbsup:
Cheers
John

and also noticed they took the pink badge off the front on her,pr7cks, :angry:

No i havent got a replacement yet John,its the mid level spoiler.Can you see how much he wants for the spoiler please,thanks again.
Alan

The prox does cover the back of the car. It seems to form an equal circle around the car so it's more sensitive at the sides! Eg. If you walk past my the back of the car when she's parked in front of the house she'll sound!

Might be down to the flat back window and no boot lid :dunno: the sensor might not travel that far on an impreza,I have the prox set pretty sensitive and have never heard it go off at the back.

Sorry to hear this Alan - I know the feeling :shoot:

I've heard before that tinted windows can cause problems with the proximity sensor :dunno:

Alan.

Back