D***heads

tractorman

Came out of work last night and some ******* had tried to rob by rear spoiler.When he/they lifted the right hand side of it,it snapped in the middle,shards of plastic everywhere :angry:

Going to try and cantact the car park security and see if anything was caught on CCTV.

:shoot: :shoot: :shoot:FOOKING WNAKERS....dont understand why other people cant leave other peoples property alone...
Hope the security cameras are caught the FOOKERS... :shoot:

no respect to others property at all :angry: :angry: :angry:

I went to collect my sister few minutes ago. And as I was mergin into traffic my sis says that two cars infront a can fell down on the street only inches from the car. I found myself in spot of lucky car just a seconds later and I wasn't so lucky... another can went down straight on my feckin windscreen. Small scratch on the glass and bit of scare.
Wank3rs were throwing stuff of the carpark windows in city center :angry: :angry:

Thats terrible, nothing is sacred anymore, they would try and take the bulbs out of your headlights in this day and age  :angry: I know the feeling myself... People just can't keep their busy hands away from things... Hopefully there will be CCTV footage of the incident so at least you may get a bit of an answer as to who, how but never why!!  :computer: Sorry to hear this

sorry 2 hear that m8!

2day while at donnelly's rally show some fecker broke in2 my back garden and stole my male eclectus parrot!! :angry:
the female was still there as she is a very aggressive bird and would bite any fecker that went near her.

I'M READY 2 KILL SUM FECKER!!!!!! :shoot:

Back