Cycling

[quote author=Aaron link=topic=31010.msg357690#msg357690 date=1308685126]
i cycle about 300km a week myself :) out at 6am or ealier most mornings!
[/quote]

:shock2: :shock2: fair play , is it for leisure or do u compete ??

more for my health.. have a few problems and have to get abit healther more than anything.
in the last 3/4months ive lost about 10kgs which is great!

whatever its for , its impressive as i wouldnt DRIVE 300 a week , so :clap: :clap: :clap: from me !

thanks, we were cycling the healy pass 3 times a week.
CTB -> Healy Pass -> Ardgroom -> Eyeres -> CTB thats a 57Km ring we do it in 2hrs10now 3 times a week and then we do a easier cycle in between them.

I wont be doing as much cycling through the summer as i'll be working longer hours, but i hope to clock a few km over the weekends.

I was lucky cos i had someone coaching me from the start and my level went up very fast, alot faster then i thought. Went from not able to do 2km to doing 200-300km per week in about 3-4months.

We also have the CTB -> Glengariff -> Kenmare - > Ardgroom -> CTB ring thats 100km - im aiming to do that some day over the summer, thats a long cycle though i'm still a abit away from that.

I have a Gaint Defy 1 2011 - fantastic bike worth every cent of it, im glad i went for it! I didnt think i would end if doing the km that i am doing, and if i had bought the lesser bike i would of been in the postion of having to upgrade very soon.

i gave up smoking jan 09 :smokin: and a year and a half later i was doing 160k cycles aaron so it'll be no bother to ya, your a fine strapping young lad.

ya i know, we were only sayin that lately. My ribs are finally better so back on the bike after the weekend (i have wedding to go to)

were gas, me with my broken ribs and Jorge with his elbow lol

Back