Custom & Performance Car Show '07

[quote author=pbsti link=topic=2771.msg27111#msg27111 date=1183743272]
Well lads i am up for this if we can get 5 cars that is, I am not interest if we cant win though !!

Philiip
Renno ?
Dave ?
George ?

Any one else got over 400 bhp time to come and play ..  Why build these cars if not for this..

Philip.
[/quote]

Im waiting to see if Enniskillen Drag Racing defo goes ahead which is on the same day. The club are getting details shortly about and it was going to be a Club event. But if it doesent this would be the next best thing.

Sorry Philip most of the lads will be headding Up North
on September the 9th . To the Drag racing in Enniskillen.
As far as i know it's Straight Liners same crowd that where at Scooby Net.

Just a pitty it's clashing ....This will be a club event and details will be posted shortly
once everything is sorted .

So will your monster be headding up North :headbanger:

Niall.

[quote author=Niallyboy link=topic=2771.msg27115#msg27115 date=1183743887]
Opp's Renno you must be quicker at typing than me  :shock: :shock:

Niall.
[/quote]

Got there just before you :D

Well lads your welcome to have a free stand anyways to promote your site even if you can't get a team together to drag :D

[quote author=Kruizer link=topic=2771.msg27164#msg27164 date=1183792778]
Well lads your welcome to have a free stand anyways to promote your site even if you can't get a team together to drag :D
[/quote]Does that go for any site??

I just might head up north ,have been invited a few times .Now that my car is truely sorted all new parts Turbo and all new pipe work and MAPED BY MARTIN TREACY my CAR is finaly reliable and really flying all is good ,...
(And nothing got to do with Tdp) :dance:

Looks like this is OFF till the 30th of Sept. Im sure Kruizer will confirm.

Custom & Performance Car Show Sept 30th 2007 !!!

Well its here folks, here was the winning entry for our offical poster. Contact details are on the flyer. For definite entries please apply straight away as we were turning away cars last year for King Of The Ring and 1/4 Mile Sprint Strip. Also those up for the site battle please confirm your participation. We look forward to seeing you all there again this year and lets make this one even better than the last :D

Admin could you please add this poster to your from page ?

Thanks.
Sleek Crew.

poster.JPG

[quote author=Kruizer link=topic=3412.msg33836#msg33836 date=1188306171]

Admin could you please add this poster to your from page ?
[/quote]

If you mean front page........ISDC official events only there. Anyway we're too busy merging topics every time you create a new one for this show ;) :roll:

Site Battle :

I just need to confirm each site again to make sure the interest is still there ! You'll need to have definite cars and names very soon. I will also need reg's for confirmation on the day. Drop me a pm as i don't expect this information to be posted on a public forum !

If you are entering any cars into the show to represent the site could you please email me on brendan_gordon@dell.com as soon as you can to confirm space.

Events are as follows :

Site Battle 1/4 Mile Sprint Strip
1/4 Sprint Strip
King of the Ring
Show and Shine
Website Stands

Thanks,
Brendan.

Well lads and ladies, who going and more importantly who's entered ? Should be a great laugh, was last year anyways... If anyone is still interested in entering there are a few places left in all catagories so get on the phone asap or drop into Peter ! Contact numbers are 061-208902 / 087-9793939

I'm entered intothe show and shine and hoping to make a small appearance in the king of the ring. Anyone else ? Looking forward to seeing if Driver.ie will retain their title as the fastest site on 1/4 mile or will we have a new site champ this year

Kruizer

Back