Cruise control for impreza

przemcio007

Looking for second hand cruise control unit and operating panel for Hawkeye.
Drive by wire unit.
If anyone have it for sale?
Thanks

:thumbsup:Over rated if you ask me .is it really worth the hassle and I don't think it's that straight forward as plug and play but maybe it is . Unless the motorways are empty i your always turning it on as when you touch the brakes it cuts out . So depends on what times your on the roads at :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:Over rated if you ask me .is it really worth the hassle and I don't think it's that straight forward as plug and play but maybe it is . Unless the motorways are empty i your always turning it on as when you touch the brakes it cuts out . So depends on what times your on the roads at :thumbsup:

To be honest I was never fan of it, until I started using one in company car. You will set specific speed and then cruising on motorway. Helps save on fuel as well.
After pressing brake, it is matter of pressing one button and you are back to same speed as you were few moments ago.
It is plug and play in Subaru, but original parts are extremely expensive. That's why I am looking for second hand one.
Joe, no point on cruise control of you are only driving back roads :) no usage for it there.
Keith, CC in bmw is great. Love green mark on speedometer when it is on.

I love it, very comfortable and relaxing to drive on the motorway
Just hit up or down on the wheel, problem I have is staying awake lol but as Joe said is it worth the hassle only reason I have it is because it was in the car when I bought it I don't think I'd go fitting it to a car.

I love it, very comfortable and relaxing to drive on the motorway
Just hit up or down on the wheel, problem I have is staying awake lol but as Joe said is it worth the hassle only reason I have it is because it was in the car when I bought it I don't think I'd go fitting it to a car.

It's not that I want to rebuild car or whatever. Can be connected, matter of few plugs. Easy enough to install. Wouldn't buy new from Subaru as they are crazy money but if someone have used I am wiling to pay for it.

Driving the Sisters Gti to cork and back last week that's got that radar adaptive Cruise control bloody savage

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

We've no big distances here but I Drove with cruise control in Europe million times and specialy in Germany where there isn't speed limits and the satnav says 'turn right in 500km, you just set it up and forget about it.

Back