Cost of rebuild

Alot of the SC billets can be got in twin scroll Dan, and more options in new year ive heard aswell.. SC46 is the one i would go for and run on 95 or e5, and turbo wont be mapped to its max, and the 46 is probablly the best spool you will get ... You should Ring or email Kev at the Clinic and ask his opinion, as he has been there and done it at this stage..
Ive done mine over time so ive never been hit hard with one big payout, but with my Hawkeye 6spd box and the short motor i would have the guts of 10k alone in them, and if i had to pay someone to do the work i wouldnt be able to do it tbh

if i wanted to upgrade the vf36 does anyone know where i could get this done. Guy in US put a GT2871 compressor wheel in his vf36. i know there is know wat to get 400bhp out of a vf36 but if its cheap enough to upgrade the compressor wheel to get a bit more power out of it, it might be worthwhile mode and keep me happy for now!

how would that affect the spool etc, max torque is currently just below 3k revs which is pretty nice, looking to keep it around the same with a bit more ooomph!

Back