Come on you Spurs!

Spalding

Sunday Drivers
It's not often that Spurs fans get a chance to celebrate, so I'm absolutely over the moon about Spurs securing fourth spot last night!
Not sure if there's many Spurs fans here, hopefully this will bring them out of the woodwork!!

Ken is a big Spurs fan too. I remember us predicting at the start of the season that our clubs were going in different directions - it's turned out fairly true with Crouchie back in the CL and Liverpool scraping into the Junior B Cup!!

might have ruined Torres move to Eastlands now though...... :ponder2:

i am a united supporter but i was delighted to see spurs go into the champions league last night made my day. hope they get through the qualifiers im sick of the big english teams always coming out of them we need a change :dance:

Fair play chris139ryan.
Sunday is gonna be a nervous day for united supporters I'd say!
Been a very entertaining season all round. Great when it all comes down to the last day.

[quote author=nodge link=topic=23387.msg279644#msg279644 date=1273139439]
Ken is a big Spurs fan too. I remember us predicting at the start of the season that our clubs were going in different directions - it's turned out fairly true with Crouchie back in the CL and Liverpool scraping into the Junior B Cup!!

might have ruined Torres move to Eastlands now though...... :ponder2:
[/quote]

Torres is coming to old trafford..believe it

Yes.....Come on you Spurs.......Last night was a bit nervy.....as having the goal disallowed (unfairly in my view)....hitting the post....and then Defoe and Crouch missing good chances......I thought it was going to be one of those nights........but Crouchie finally did the business.......and even though the last 10 mins was even more nervy...City never threatened King & co....

With the talent Harry has next season could be even better....(as long as he doesn't screw up as he did at Old Trafford)

Ken

No....we have decent strikers now......maybe if you dropped the 3......

Ken

I'd say SAF would be more than willing to pay Spurs that €5m for them to take him back!!! :thumbsup:

Congratulations to Spurs, nice to see a change to the standings.

yeah . well in spurs :clap: :clap: welcome to the big time !!

and i heard berbatov + cash for riberry :pray: :pray:

i think ribery is a bit over rated id love to see them sale berbatov and buy robben and lennon them 2 are such quality players but i doubt spurs wud ever let him go. theres a big prob wit ribery as he does have a weakness for kids :lol: :lol: :lol:

I sincerely hope we can hang on to players like Lennon,Bale etc......doubt Utd could afford to but them anyway......

ken

More great news for the Spurs, Harry just got manager of the season!!
Not a bad two months so, Bale wins player of month for April, securing fourth spot and manager of the season!
Wouldn't mind seeing the back of Pav to be honest, really dissapointed with him at Chelsea...

Back