Come on Chelsea!!!!!!

take that down and support a real team ash ya know ya want to. :p

_42949481_liverpool_intro416.jpg

Chelsea? you having a laugh or what? you could here the players shouting at each other last night when it was 1-0 i was cracking up laughing....then they score and start there "we love you chelsea we do" cant even come up with a decent chant....fans are muppets...thats because they priced all the real fan out of it becasue its the most expensive ground in england to go to...and besides they couldt even get 20,000 in the ground when they came back up..they've had the easiest champions league run that i can remember they've beat no one of any importance

something tells me your not a die hard chelsea supporter.did you jump on the moriniho bandwagon aswell.like the auld chant goes "fu*k OFF CHELSEA FC....YOU AINT GOT NO HISTORY".....as for armchair supporters.............they're not real supporters. :twofinger: :twofinger: :lol: :lol:

bottom line------ man u are the best team since the start of the premiership---------------- FACT !!!

Man U are GAY, FACT !!!!!

MAN U are sh*t IN EUROPE, FACT !!!

LIVERPOOL will absolutley destroy CHELSEA, FACT !!!

LIVERPOOL will PISS ALL OVER MAN U, FACT !!!!!!!

Niall :lol: :lol:

whens the last time liverpool beat utd? what makes you think they can beat them this time?

man u are the best team of all, :worship: liverpool wont beat man u :lol: that was a lucky penalty against arsenal last night, ye would have lost otherwise chelsea will knock you out of champions league :dance: if i was to say who will play in the final i would say man u vs chelsea

if it was the beginning off the year yeah i would say chelsea would most likely beat the pool but its the end off the year and as always liverpool play out off there skin and win fookin nearly every match. chelsea dont stand a chance boys come on be honest. they wll buckle again coz they know liverpool are the team always to beat in europe and they have beat them the last two years in the compition.

Oh yeah just as all the utd fans know us pool and chelsea fans have our own thread and the one reason ya's dont have one is the final looks like this.

[size=10pt][size=10pt]LIVERPOOL V BARCELONA

cant wait to see barce make a show off ya's :twofinger: :twofinger: :twofinger: :twofinger:

you have a short memory you got embarressed at old trafford...and beaten well on your own turf...shameful performace..Mascerahno wanted to be sent off he chickened out..he didnt win one ball all afternoon...scholes was too clever, anderson too quick and carrick better in tackle...couldnt out tackle carrcik? liverpool cant match up to utd....I'm just being honest here..last year i would have feared UTD v liverpool final as utds midfield was shocking and Vidic- ferdinand missing..but this year thers no contest IMO..you can go on about Torres all yiz like..hes a class act no denying best at what he does....but if you cant win a ball in the middle of the park and hold it he may aswell not be there.
Arsenal could have easily knocked yiz out it was touch and go for either team..this is the best team ive seen since 99 Barca could beat them on thier day..coulkd beat anybody..but they wont and utd will march on

the ref was wearing a fookin manu jersey .....hadnt got the balls to stand up to 70,000 jobless manc bastids... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

oh and another thing....WHERES YOUR EUROPEAN CUPS??????? :cry: :cry: :cry:
says alot when the best team in england is not even in the top 2 for european honours.....
when liverpool ruled england...we ruled europe aswell
when utd rule england....1 fuckin euro cup in a decade of winning 8 championships... :twofinger:

liverpool have still more championships than the rest of england....FACT. :twofinger:

Dont worry lads, if its a manu v shitterpool final im sure stevie gerrard will take a dive and get you a consolation penalty.

edit: Oh and well said Dave, couldnt have put it better myself :thumbsup:

q: take stevie g and fernando out of the pool team and wat have u got

ans :fu*k alll wu ha ha ha ha ha

That's like saying take Ronaldo & rooney out of UTD and what have you got
and please don't start talking about the skills of John O'Shea or the passion of
Paul scholes ........................... :lol: :lol:

Look the only positive thing we can take out of all of this, is that no matter who
LIVERPOOL have to play in the final............................. The Pool will win :headbanger: :headbanger:

Niall.

and that wouldnt work if ronaldo and rooney were out of SCUM team..?????
:twofinger: :twofinger:
what a stupid statement !!!!!!!

the thread was about liverpool v chelsea,so obviously any mancs that what to gloat about winning 2 euro cups in over a century should start a thread of their own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:twofinger: :twofinger: FACT..... :lol: :lol:

These threads are like being back in school :D :D

As a Liverpool fan I would hate a Liverpool v united final, firstly because of the potential trouble, (it's why most real Liverpool fans were fearing it last season), and secondly because I think united would beat us.

Back