Colin Mc Rae's 22B for sale

Fook that I wouldn't have and overpriced classic over a newage JDM, I know a lot of you here would disagree with me. But personally I wouldn't give that sort of money for one

Had this discussion with mate mine during week,he said he wouldn't buy it cus ya literally couldn't drive it. In other word's why pay that amount when not getting enjoyment out of it. My response was I agree to a certain extent but then again your not paying that amount to drive it. Your paying it to own a pice of history. It's like art. That's the way some car's are going. Also if you've 400k to spend on a car off that stature then overall money isn't an object for that person. They buying to say they own a true one off. I would if I could.

Had this discussion with mate mine during week,he said he wouldn't buy it cus ya literally couldn't drive it. In other word's why pay that amount when not getting enjoyment out of it. My response was I agree to a certain extent but then again your not paying that amount to drive it. Your paying it to own a pice of history. It's like art. That's the way some car's are going. Also if you've 400k to spend on a car off that stature then overall money isn't an object for that person. They buying to say they own a true one off. I would if I could.
Totally agree man, if I could afford to buy one and I mean more than comfortably afford it yes could but it and leave sat up and let it make more money. But if I had one I would drive it regardless of cost cars are to be driven and enjoyed.

Agreed. Flat down the gap of dunloe in the 22b hai 🤪 feckin Road going rally car, can I please keep it in a shed 🤣🤣

Back