C'MON THE REDS!!!!

I support liverpool dont get me wrong but Gaelic is my number one. Cant beat physical sports :dance: No diving sh*t :roll:

I dont have a problem with lads supporting English or scottish sides as i have been to see Man Utd many times myself both home and away but what does bother me is that the league here is dying, apart from myself and ScoobyMick how many of you lads that travel across the water so often go and watch any league of Ireland club?? i have a 5 year season ticket for Shamrock Rovers and i'm proud to say i have been to every league of Ireland ground and will continue to do so.... so i consider myself to be a real supporter not a barstool or skysports one........

Go to most of Drogheda Uniteds home matches and as many away as i can! Love the League of Ireland. :thumbsup:

Good game to watch between City and Liverpool today, some howlers of misses!! :doh:

The Scottish League is a load of sh*t if u ask me. Its a 2 horse race and always has been. Only reason anybody follows it is because u cant go up north and petrol bomb the brits no more so u can just hate rangers instead.

i had 3 uncles (all brothers)playing for shelbourne at one time and had as many free tickets as i wanted every week.....
do ya think i was ever at tolka.....NO fookin thanks!!!!
soon as eircom pull the plug on sponsorship.......its all over!!!
:icon_grin: :icon_grin:

[quote author=briancollins link=topic=10014.msg119093#msg119093 date=1223244335]
Think it was Liam Brady that said durin the week..

"When Kuyt looks good, the opposition is poor"
[/quote]

Nah, I think it was yer man John O'Connor - he's not on the RTE panel though :icon_grin:

[quote author=nodge link=topic=9937.msg118198#msg118198 date=1222947163]
ridiculous over-optimism!

That was the worst performance from any opposition we've faced in the CL in the last 5 years. Always judge the opposition by how good Kuyt looks - if he looks good, then they are sh1t!!
[/quote]

[quote author=WetPatch link=topic=10014.msg119115#msg119115 date=1223247277]
The Scottish League is a load of sh1t if u ask me. Its a 2 horse race and always has been. Only reason anybody follows it is because u cant go up north and petrol bomb the brits no more so u can just hate rangers instead.
[/quote]

Lucky nobody asked you then :wall:

Yes unfortunately it is & pretty much always has been a 2 horse race, but Celtic have always punched above their weight when they get to Europe. Money thrown at Premiership teams is ridiculous, 100million to Spurs during the Summer & they're bottom of the premiership.
To be fair Rangers even managed to put together a good run last year in the Uefa Cup.

And as a Celtic fan I'm not impressed with your comments on petrol bombing, I was over there on Saturday and didn't hear 1 sectarian song, those days are behind us at least even if Rangers have yet to move out of the dark ages.

[quote author=WetPatch link=topic=10014.msg119115#msg119115 date=1223247277]
The Scottish League is a load of sh1t if u ask me. Its a 2 horse race and always has been. Only reason anybody follows it is because u cant go up north and petrol bomb the brits no more so u can just hate rangers instead.
[/quote]

wetpatch
hope you were not in town in your celtic jersey throwin rocks last time of the orange parade!!!! :icon_grin: :icon_grin:

I think a certain element of Irish Celtic supporters give the rest a bad name. There are definitely some lads who think wearing a Celtic shirt makes you more Irish!!

[quote author=nodge link=topic=10014.msg119186#msg119186 date=1223288289]
I think a certain element of Irish Celtic supporters give the rest a bad name. There are definitely some lads who think wearing a Celtic shirt makes you more Irish!!
[/quote]

True enough, but upto 6000 Irish Celtic supporters travel over for every home match, was there even 20 gobshites in total throwing rocks at the Love Ulster parade?

What about the Utd fans who defied all Police orders in Rome last year & went looking for trouble when they played Roma, should all Utd fans be tarred with the same brush? No.

There will always be that element of mindlessness!! Sure it even happens at the Eircom League games. Had my nose broke a couple of seasons back by a Shamrock Rovers fan when i was leaving the ground with my girlfreind just because i was wearing a Drogheda jersey!!

They're definitely in the minority but they spoil it for the majority (always the way)!

I know some lads here in Cork who've never been to Glasgow but when they put on their Celtic tracksuits they think that they're in the IRA! :cuckoo:

there the worst bunch of bastid fans(only in it for a fight)them rovers fans(only a small minority).....
always murders at all their games..
few of my mates support them but decided to stay away from their games after taking some beatings....
its not just rovers against the rest!!!!....they beat their own supporters aswell!!!
junkies :angry1:

[quote author=Mark Cahill link=topic=10014.msg119196#msg119196 date=1223289144]
There will always be that element of mindlessness!! Sure it even happens at the Eircom League games. Had my nose broke a couple of seasons back by a Shamrock Rovers fan when i was leaving the ground with my girlfreind just because i was wearing a Drogheda jersey!!
[/quote]

They must have mistaken it for a Bohs jersey :lol:

Sorry about your nose though :icon_cry:

back on topic :icon_grin: super reds what a result for us exactly what we needed sends out the right message to the rest of the league that we are a team who can keep pushin until we get the result lets hope we can keep it up for the whole season and if torres stay's in this kinda formk i think we will he is already liverpools highest scoring foreign player in premier league history 29 goals in 39 apperences the lad is an absolute legend Y.N.W.A

better to take this one off topic as much as possible to stop people saying Liverpool are going to win the league :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=10014.msg119199#msg119199 date=1223289416]
there the worst bunch of bastid fans(only in it for a fight)them rovers fans(only a small minority).....
always murders at all their games..
few of my mates support them but decided to stay away from their games after taking some beatings....
its not just rovers against the rest!!!!....they beat their own supporters aswell!!!
junkies :angry1:
[/quote]

very unfair comment never seen a murder at a Rovers game...... which club is it that sings songs about Munich and glorifies the deaths of people oh yeah i remember now it's the murderers from Liverpool... thats just a minority of them of course

Back