Clifford Blackjax problems

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
So a few times over the big freeze i have messed up on entering my pin properly because me fingers were too cold to work properly, if i enter the pin properly again sometimes it doesnt accept it as in the clifford light wont flash once and beep the car will cut out on me. so when the alarm is going off like crazy your are supposed to turn the ignition to "on" and enter pin to disable immobiliser? doesnt seem to work for me every time lots of door opening, brake pressing and button machine to get it off! Maybe something wrong with the system? :dontknow:

I'll plug in the laptop and see what's up with the alarm Dan,

Give us a shout whenever :thumbsup:

@ Dan: You need the Cliffnet Data Cable and Cliffnet Pro Software.

@ Mark: It doesn't record faults like an ECU but I can go into monitor mode and see that the buttons and everything else is working correctly. :thumbsup:

had exact same problem when alarm went off i had fierce trouble turning the siren off.stopped in the middle of the road holding up traffic for ten mins!the black jack seems more hassle than its worth.i think there is a way of disabling it

If you enter the wrong code a couple of times the alarm will ignore all attempt for a few mins.

If you have a concept 650 mkI or mkII then you can put the BlackJax into BYPASS mode by:

BlackjaxBypass.jpg

BlackJax is now Bypassed until you do the above procedure again.
While in Bypass mode the LED will flash 10 times everytime you switch off the ignition as a reminder :thumbsup:

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=20379.msg248296#msg248296 date=1263061354]
always use it and never any prob. Its a great bit of kit
[/quote]

+1

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=20379.msg248296#msg248296 date=1263061354]
always use it and never any prob. Its a great bit of kit
[/quote]

Only problem i ever had was not long after it and tried to change using the manual.Got it sorted by someone who knew what they were doing and not a problem since

:smokin:

Never had any problems myself but I've come across a few people that had buttons go on the blink etc.

cheap to fix but very frustrating when out and about :thumbsup:

Back