Clifford alarms ( good , bad or indifferent)

I had Brendan in MDS fit my clifford, Quality alarm, Plenty of features as well, He does a top job fitting the alarm clean job. I had an issue with the siren but called brendan and he sorted it, I called him on a few occassions and he was always helpful, They are expensive alarms but its money well spent. Clifford all the way

Hi Guys

Just wanted to add to this post..... Again.

Over the last week or two I have had a problem with the siren on the clifford, The alarm was working fine put there was nothing coming from the siren itself. I brought it back to bren @MDS and they replaced it. this was fine for a couple of days and the same thing again. Again the siren was replaced and still I had trouble. Bren changed the control box and we could not activate the blackjack even when connecting to a notebook to the control box, :wall: Final solution , Bren changed the alarm and it's 100% so far :pray:. I have heard mix stories about the clifford, But I would have to say I would purchase another for my next subaru, I can't thank Brendan and the other guy enough as the were so helpful and just wanted to get the alarm working right. I'm sure they were glad to see the back of me :lol: So a big thanks you to the guys at MDS top blokes, top service :thumbsup: :clap:

Cheers

Niall

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=2482.msg25382#msg25382 date=1182507116]
yeah fair play to them..

don't think i've ever heard a bad story about them!
[/quote]

Only the stickers they put all over your car  :lol:  :doh: :lol:

Top lads though  :thumbsup:

Got a great price of Fergal in motovation.ie. A clifford concept 650 with turbo timer, black jacks, Anti tilt and another thing that he mentioned cann't remember what it was, but he's doing it for €800, he knocked €50 off the original price of €850 because I mentioned the club. I looked into a couple of other places but none offered the security of the clifford. :thumbsup: :subaru:

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=2482.msg25393#msg25393 date=1182516442]
Got a great price of Fergal in motovation.ie. A clifford concept 650 with turbo timer, black jacks, Anti tilt and another thing that he mentioned cann't remember what it was, but he's doing it for €800, he knocked €50 off the original price of €850 because I mentioned the club. I looked into a couple of other places but none offered the security of the clifford. :thumbsup: :subaru:
[/quote]

Eric,

Brendan in MDS will do the 950i with black jacks, flashing window light, turbo timer etc for €850.00 if you are an ISDC member  :thumbsup:

Give him a shout  :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael
PS I am not trying to sell you something, I just think its a great offer  :subaru:

I got his number of you the other day but I can't get through to him. Fergal said the 950 is discontinued , I asked him about it! Whats the difference between the 650 and the 950?

Sounds like fergal is up grading the 650 to be the same as the 950. Give us Brendans number again mate I might have the wrong one. I tried it again there and nothing again. :thumbsup: :subaru:

Have my cliffy about 2 months now ,be warned dont start the car with keys in and decide to clean wheels at same time! :hang: I had this bright idea one day and ended up locking myself out of the car with spare keys inside as well(dont ask) :?

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!!!! :thumbsup:

[quote author=swerv555 link=topic=2482.msg25412#msg25412 date=1182525248]
Have my cliffy about 2 months now ,be warned dont start the car with keys in and decide to clean wheels at same time! :hang: I had this bright idea one day and ended up locking myself out of the car with spare keys inside as well(dont ask) :?

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!!!! :thumbsup:
[/quote]

I heard a few stories of garages doing this also :lol:

Rang him yesterday, the 950 is not sold anymore and he is doing the same alarm as Fergal for a hundred euro more, He might match him at a push though, as any one feed back on both companies as the best for fitting them. Motovation or MDS?
P.S. swerv555 sorry if it looks like i'm hogging your topic but I'm sure this info will benafit you to. Thanks. :subaru: :thumbsup:

Hi Eric,

I will hopefully be buying a new car this week and the first modification ... you guessed it, a Clifford!

I have had cliffords on two subarus to date and never had any problems or any attemped robberies, thank God.

As was asked, does anyone have any experience with Motivation? They are offering me the 650 for €650, mobile fitting service too.

Does anyone have the remote start feature on their Clifford?

If so, can you PM me the steps involved to activate it. I had it on my old car, would like to pass on the details to the new owner (I never used it!).

Thanks a lot.

That the same alarm as the one I'm getting, I'm just adding on a few extras Turbo time, Black Jacks and anti tilt sensors. I'm sure if their a clifford dealer they Know how to fit them. I'll be going with them and the come to you aspect suits me better to. :thumbsup: :subaru:

hey wes,

yeah i had fergal from motovation fit my alarm. he's mobile aswell so he can call out to your house/job and fit it for you. he's very professional and can answer any questions you may have. he fitted a cancept 950 to my b4 with all the trimmiings for 1200e. basically stripped out half the car to fit it good and right..!! no problems with it at all and he offers 24 hr assist for customers. ive recommended him to many people and they have had no problems with him either. tell him murf with the silver legacy in citywest recommended you to him. he's a sound lad..

papa smurf

He gave me a discount for being in this club to so mension the club to him and see if he can do better then the 650 price already stated.

i've never seen his work but i have heard of fergal last 3 years but have never heard one bad report in fairness, and i do be about to hear........,

Back