Classic Turbo 2000

JohnM

Petrolheads
Hi, after a long spell away from the flat 4 I'm on the hunt for another one. I'd like a late 99-00 uk turbo ideally in mica red or navy, but I'd consider some other colours bar green. The cleaner the better. Anyone know of any for sale?
Cheers
John

Welcome back Johnny good ones are hard got at the moment but hopefully something will come up, I'll keep an eye out

Cheers Gordon, after talking to the Red lad I've a goo on me again for one. I cannot believe how scarce they've become. Then again they are 20 odd years old now!

Yeah he was telling me that after him and Eric took the skyline for a spin he wanted something sporty again haha. They're very thin on the ground at the moment

Hi John Thats a members car haven't seen it myself but looks very good

I've seen it
Hi John Thats a members car haven't seen it myself but looks very good

Thanks, I've seen it- looks good but I'll try hold out for the red or navy before going for another colour.
Cheers
John

Welcome back John 👍👍 a few classics coming up all the time hopefully a clean 1 in the right colour will pop up shortly 👍👍 clean and solid underneath is the main thing 👍👍

hi there. looking for the same myself but i only want the blue.. deane motors have one with 20k miles, went to see it but was disappointed by the considerable corrosion on the underside and top money for what it was imo.

hi there. looking for the same myself but i only want the blue.. deane motors have one with 20k miles, went to see it but was disappointed by the considerable corrosion on the underside and top money for what it was imo.
Any classic Impreza that’s been in Ireland/uk over 20 years will be the same so a fresh import from Japan is the only way to get something clean .
The underside might have just been surface rust in fairness and cleaned up quite easily ( hard to know )

i actually took a few pics, allow me to share, attached. claimed mileage was 20k. conclusion i came to was it was parked outside for 20 years or garage had no dpf?
20210908_120420.jpg

Attachments

• 20210908_120415.jpg
    20210908_120415.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 22
  • 20210908_120423.jpg
    20210908_120423.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 23
That’s minor compared to some of the cars still driving around, the anti roll bar is the first thing to start flaking as it twisting as the car is going over bumps/rough ground

That’s minor compared to some of the cars still driving around, the anti roll bar is the first thing to start flaking as it twisting as the car is going over bumps/rough ground
interesting to get your take, and that makes sense. Given the 25k asking price guess I was hoping for a tidier underside esp on lower mileage car. but maybe thats a sign of the times?. It can depend on how its driven over the course of that time too i guess. The asking price coupled with zero history paperwork had me waiting too see what else might come along.

Last edited:
Back