Classic Impreza wheels/alloys

RudeBoy

Petrolheads
Since I damaged one of my wheels in mountains yesterday - I'm looking for set of 17 inches alloys with or without tyres for Classic STI.
Alternatively those can be also 16inches wheels with tyres already.
Of course in good price :)

Dublin area or with shipping/delivery if possible would be nice.

Please contact me through forum or mail.

Cheers
Jacek

Richie in pro part does a OZ replica wheel with tyres for in around €800 in a 17" He aslo does Rota GRA's etc for the classic in a 17" with tyres for around €1250.

That's if your looking for new ones!

Their number is 018030222

due to many expenses these months I rather look for second hand ones - but thanks for info. we'll see...
I'll wait for a moment yet.

cheers!

Was just looking on E.bay there and theres loads a sets of wheels on it for good money! You could have a look there! :thumbsup: :subaru:

Yes, there are many wheels on ebay, but mostly in UK, which means at least one week of waiting and additional shipping cost.

In the worst case I'll go for Rotas in Pro-Parts ;)

But anyway - if anyone has used, not too expensive wheels or 17" alloys for classic impreza - please send me pictures and price.
Original STI 16" wheels with tyres will also be fine - but I need them immediately :) the pressure of time...

Yes just alloys. Picture makes them look silver. Altough there more antracite :thumbsup:

worth £300-350 sterling as genuine speedline RB5 prodrive alloys.

dublin.

here they are on a rb5.

rb5-bigoval.jpg

I think dave offerd those to me before, but would'ent get back to me on a price. To be quite honest i would'ent be gone on them anyways fairly plain looking even on the nice looking impreza

[quote author=scoobymad link=topic=7098.msg84273#msg84273 date=1210382014]
I think dave offerd those to me before, but would'ent get back to me on a price. To be quite honest i would'ent be gone on them anyways fairly plain looking even on the nice looking impreza
[/quote]

:ponder: :ponder: :dunno: :dunno: :ponder:

[quote author=scoobymad link=topic=7098.msg84273#msg84273 date=1210382014]
[/quote] wtf :ponder:

OK guys, this thread can be closed - thanks to BlackLegacy.

davelegacy - thanks for patience and good luck with your rims - it's probably better if they go to someone really interested in those special, rare wheels for his special car - I'm serious. I simply needed something cheap or more popular now, as I offten make a damage to my wheels :)

Cheers

sorry Dave got you completely mixed up with someone else there my appologies :doh: :doh:

davelegacy - btw. on scoobynet there's a guy looking for rb5 wheels and I actually told him that you have a set of those for sale

RS-RA - sorry, I can't send you pm, so I answer here - actually I already bought a set of rims, but if you could send me more details on my mail anyway, please.

[quote author=RudeBoy link=topic=7098.msg84516#msg84516 date=1210454311]
RS-RA - sorry, I can't send you pm, so I answer here - actually I already bought a set of rims, but if you could send me more details on my mail anyway, please.
[/quote]

What rims did you get in the end?

Back