Classic Impreza Wanted

A few on done deal atm, now I know done deal is hit and miss but I saw a beautiful jap white 1995 wrx on there recently after a full respray with gold revs, also 1996 blue McRae edition one on there also,

Best of luck with search, and from my own experience it will save you long term to pay more now for a good one

A few on done deal atm, now I know done deal is hit and miss but I saw a beautiful jap white 1995 wrx on there recently after a full respray with gold revs, also 1996 blue McRae edition one on there also,

Best of luck with search, and from my own experience it will save you long term to pay more now for a good one

Cheers Pedro. In no panic to get one. Will take my time

Cheers for the replies lads. I'd rather try and get one thats on irish plates first. If that fails ill have a look in the uk and up north.

There doesnt seem to be much around.

I think Pedro is actually on about the 1997 V3 Type RA 555 (not a "McRae" as it doesnt have the seats) that was on donedeal was traded in but the guy that has will probably sell.
I might try go have a look at it purely to be nosy!

My old GT555 is on donedeal after a good few bob spent on it but she is 1998 but I think a nice model to have.

Ya the white one looks a WRX with STi fog covers just.

so who has the 1997 V3 Type RA 555 ? is it on donedeal ? any chance of a link ?

it was taken down from Donedeal as it was sold. I believe it was traded in against another car and the guy that has it now may sell it but I havent been speaking to him yet. He is a friend of a friend.
Its around the Limerick / Clare area.

I might be selling mine in a few weeks 00 version 6 type r
it's getting full service and a good clean up over the next week or two. I will be looking for about 5 grand. We need a family car so that could force the sale unless I get lucky and win the lotto

grrr too new for me im afraid thanks for the offer

looking for something on the road with some test lads.

Sorry for hijacking.

I might be selling mine in a few weeks 00 version 6 type r
it's getting full service and a good clean up over the next week or two. I will be looking for about 5 grand. We need a family car so that could force the sale unless I get lucky and win the lotto

scooby.grrr I've just send you a PM.

i got a family car since my last post and still got my type r
i have replied to all pm
hopefully i will get back into motorbikes so it's very doubtful i be able to keep both
i stick up few photos over the weekend know for 100% if i am going to sell it on.

james

Back