Chinavision Double Din DVD player review

well , finally got my finger out this evening (b4 the match) and went about fitting my one . same result as super 106 , the dam thing is too big to fit in the double din gap in dash :angry1: ,SO for now iv radio fitted and no surround/heater controls or air vents .might have to do some modifiying to it , was tight for time as kickoff was nearing so only had 5 mins to have a play with it . seems good

radio - working perfect
sat nav - can see and play with maps but no signal
tv - no or bad signal
cd/dvd - working perfect

will have a proper play this evening and see whats what !

@ hammie , can you still get garmin software on a sd card
@super106 , any info on how "ice" got it to fit for you

I think i have the Garmin software here somewhere!!! ill see if i can dig it out for ya and get a copy sent down to ya!!!!

sound man hammie , was out for the tea and sat nav kicked in but would still like garmin , , but tv is still only 48%.

gettin there

and now for some sytrange reason both my indicators went , maybe a fuse (hopefully)

its probably a fuse man!!!!!
once you have used the ISO block to attach the radio there should be no interference with the normal function of any part of the car!!!!
I dont have dvd player any more! wasnt using it at all to be honest, only use it ever got was as a radio or cd player!!!
I got the tv to work a few times but it depended on where i was how the signal was!!!!! It had absolutely no signal here at the house!!!!
But 2 or 3 mile down the road it was grand!!!
I bypassed the handbreak needing to be on so that the wife could watch it while we were driving along!!!!

:hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

sure how would the indicators work when u dont plug back in the hazard switch at back of vents :icon_hang: :icon_hang:

had to laugh at myself :doh:

i,ve heard you can get an in car aeriel booster that sits on the rear parcel shelf for better telly reception. Anyone try this?

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=21450.msg347340#msg347340 date=1302720827]
:hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

sure how would the indicators work when u dont plug back in the hazard switch at back of vents :icon_hang: :icon_hang:

had to laugh at myself :doh:

[/quote]
At least it's all workin again man!

Back