childrens hospital apeal!!!

wayne

Sunday Drivers
Hi guys its that time of the year again,due to the huge response and great help I got last year I'm doin a collection again for the terminal ill kids in temple street this year,so if any members is willing to donate NEW toys it would b great,I got a lot of great help from a lot of u guys last year and hope for the same this year,it doesn't hav to b anyting dear or expensive guys just a simple board game r toy,kids are from new born to 16years of age both boy and girl.these kids unfornutaly won't b waking up in there own beds on xmass morning so if I can bring Santa to them then I will,again guys thanks so much for all Ur help and support in advance,ill collect all and any toys members that members want to donate or if members want u can personaly drop it to my home,my contact number is 0878482844...thanks again guys.

I'll be on board again wayne, glad to help again. My newborn niece had a hole in her heart repaired only 2 months ago in our ladies. Unbelievable work they do in there

Thanks guys,Ur help last year was amazing and made so many kidz happy I just hope I can do d same this year,Eric thanks for d pm mate,I can't pm u back but my number is on the first post,if u need to contact me then ring anytime my fone is never off.hope Ur nice is ok dossie,they hospitals do great work all year round for d kidz,to hav Santa pop in and visit them is priceless.

ok guys i just got the all clear from temple street hospital and they hav given us wed 14th of december so ill ask kindly that if u can to have all donations to me by thursday 8th december wich will allow me the few days to get everything labeled and wraped for the kids,again thanks for all ur help and support guys.

Ok guys only 30days left for the deadline for the appeal,plz help if u can,it realy is for a worth while cause,thanks again guys..

[quote author=Bonito link=topic=31959.msg369453#msg369453 date=1320966352]
Have you a number of how many kids or what age group you still need toys for?
[/q
+ 1

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=31959.msg369508#msg369508 date=1321043395]
As said in first post....new born to 16 years of age.
[/quote]

I meant what ages does he already have toys for. No point buying toys for toddlers if he already has loads and none for the teenagers. :thumbsup:

There are lots of kids in every age group so donate wat u can guys,I have a few for each age group so just wat ever u can afford guys,thanks so much for urhelp every1,realy means a lot.

ok guys there is only 18DAYS left for the deadline for the appeal so plz plz help if u can guys,if ur not able to pop out and pic up a toy u can also donate to the charity through the following link,i have set this up wit mycharity.ie so click the link and u can donate that way if u prefere http://www.mycharity.ie/event/santa2011/ again thanks so much for all ur help and support guys.

Just want to say a big thanks to ken and Eric for there help so far donating d gifts,much appreciated guys,there is only a few days left till d dead line so plz plz plz if u hav toys to donate plz do so ASAP I can pic them up or u can drop off to my garage or house at any time guys,thanks very much again for all ur help.

ok guys its the final few days till the templestreet appeal,the deadline is this thursday which leaves only 3days left so plz plz plz if u hav a toy to donate then plz do so asap as we need to get the last of the toys in asap,many thanks for ur help and support guys.

just want to say a HUGE BIG thank you to all who donated and helped with the appeal,it was another great sucess this year so much that im gona do it again next year,again guys i cant thank you all enough as to see the kids smile when they seen santa was priceless..thanks very much. :thumbsup:

Back