Cheap WR1 on Pistonheads

STiBrian

Octane Boostaholics
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/301577.htm

Just seen this on Pistonheads.
@ todays conversion rate its approx 19k euro, and according to VRT website the VRT would be approx 10k.

So a 04 WR1 for 29k, now mileage isn't listed on the ad but assuming the worst case scenario its probably only about 50k miles, its still a very cheap car.

I would be the first to admit that the WR1 colour is dodgy, but I love it, really want one, can I start an appeal here for donations, make the cheques payable to the "I want a WR1"

Cheers lads  :thumbsup:

Being trying to sell my car since fooking august to buy one or a spec-c, one of the lads on the wr1 site owns it .60k miles on her

My problem is if i dont get one by july im fooked cos i aint paying no 2 grand a year for car tax

Should be interesting to see if the importers will pre-register a load of stock come June of this year, despite being 1 extra owner they will still be 1400e a year lower in tax  :dunno:

big risk with higher end cars seeing as the market is poor enough at the moment, theres a shed loads of subarus on carzone at the moment

[quote author=STI Brian link=topic=4963.msg54405#msg54405 date=1200323220]
Should be interesting to see if the importers will pre-register a load of stock come June of this year, despite being 1 extra owner they will still be 1400e a year lower in tax :dunno:
[/quote]

ya will be interseting to see what the importers do.. some of them jap importers have up on 200 cars in stock

Back