Chasing perfection // danny’s ’09 sti.

JESUS he's after wrecking that car. Horrible in my eyes

Some amount of work (and dosh) I'm sure gone into it - but has me scratching and shaking my head here.

Not my cuppa... don't like the look... and it does away with the "Scooby Advantage" on the bumpy Sh!te roads in WW... so what's the point if it can no longer be driven on anything but totally pristine flat road surfaces?

JESUS he's after wrecking that car. Horrible in my eyes
Agreed...the hatch isn't the easiest thing on the eye. I'm quite fond of Tom's. That thing reminds of a dimma wide arch nineties kit on a Peugeot.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Mother of divinity. Some money. I can appreciate the whole stance look that's popular at the moment but when that look gets boring, it'll look out of place. Each to their own I suppose. Some tasty work in the bay and front console.

Less is more imo

I do like the hatch and toms ones is very nice.

I like to take things off cars than put extra stuff on. I love the ra look with no skirts and spats.

I took my side skirts and rear spats off my old type r and I loved the look and I do like the stanced look but not with this car above.

Attachments

• DSCF3561.jpg
    DSCF3561.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 78
  • DSCF3558.jpg
    DSCF3558.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 78
Lads I think it is perfection in the owners opinion and with popular culture where he is from, if it was here perfection to most is a rally based look, in the UK perfection is 500 club membership. every person and ever car culture all over the world is different I think he is to be admired for having a dream sti and being committed enough to the scene to stay going until he created his dream. I think fair play to him

wagon dec

For a road car for me there's actually not much to make it perfect in my eyes. I'd get rid of that big front splitter, take out the cage, raise it off the floor and get rid of that silly camber.

But it's not your car john so it makes no difference it's that guys personal preference

wagon dec

But if it was. :D It's coming from stancenation and tbh is mild compared to some of the cars we've seen come out of there. If that popped up for sale tomorrow and I had the money, I can definitely see past some bits to make it what I would want it to be.

It's like lads saying stickers ruin a car and they'd never buy a car with stickers. Why? Stickers are a piece of piss to take off sure!

I have to give to the guy the kudos for the amount of quality work he had done to the car... unfortunately, hes got terrible taste...

from the back looks like it sh*t itself.
why all the safety features inside since with this wheels/suspension
set up he hardly is planing of going fast around back roads?

It's all for the look we like to drive our cars them lads like to look low and wide just 2 different types of taste

Only 1 lad has to Like it everyone else's opinion is irrelevant . Not to my taste but lots of hours gone into it . If everyone liked blue standard Impreza.s the world would be a sad place :thumb:

Back