Center section flange

Eoinmack

Webmasters
Staff member
ISDC Club Member
Looking for one of these lads..
It's the flange for where the down pipe meets the center section, actually want it to fab onto the back box but it's the same as the this one too.
Anyone got one around?

No Johnny unfortunately, its the flange itself I need, I have the gaskets you see, but the exhaust I have needs a flange welded on as it was slip jointed you see, so I either need to weld a flange on to the new one, or cut the flange off the one that's on it and make both slip jointed, but if rather not damage the one on it if you get me
Cheers tho, out with the tape and all, good man πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

It's this part I need...

exhaust-system---_srs-exhaust-donut-flange-pipe-635mm25-flange-a.jpg

But obviously subaru fitment, and preferable 2.5"
So could even be cut off a back box that's fucked and broken or something too. I've asked Olly, he's checking above but hasn't got back to me

Somebody may have a Subaru factory centre section lying around. Just cut the flange off it. Classic or Newage would do.

Thats what I was thinking colm. Hopefully someone has one, if anyone has one lying about, even cracked or rusted, it will do as long as the flange is good πŸ‘

No it's off the other exhaust I have, the one on the car is fine, but the other cat back I bought is missing it.
See, I bought a straight pipe cat back, but I don't want to fit the whole thing. Be much easier to just swap the back box around come NCT time rather than the whole cat back, but, that that cat back is slip jointed, so there's no flange on the back box pipe if you get me
What I was thinking of doing when I bought it was to cut the flange off the new center section, and weld that onto the back box, but the flange that came on the exhaust (at the downpipe side) is the one that the donut gasket goes onto...not the flat one that it should be for a back box.
So ideally, what I'd need is, either the flange from a back box, or the flange from the back box side of the center section, cause I couldn't imagine anyone having a back box flange lying around...but as colm said, an old broken center section or something would do, just cut the flange off that.
Does that make sense? Tis a bit hard to explain lol

This is easier...lol
Either one of these circled flanges is what I'm short of...
f758a9fa726b4f4c49265d6737a9c451.png

Good man conor that would be great πŸ‘
Id say if it's 2.5 or 3 inch...it's all the same. Sure you can put a 3inch back box on a 2.5 center pipe so I'd say it would fit either way.
i wouldnt be 100% on that tho....
Cheers dude πŸ‘

Mighty man conor, lemme get back to you on it. I'll check with seanie and report back, he has the whole slip jointed cat back fitted now. I'm not sure will I leave it like that or just weld the flange on, I'll tell him I have one sourced and we'll go from there πŸ‘πŸ‘
Sound man πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Back