cctv recorder

sealymonster

Sunday Drivers
hi lads, with christmas and all coming in we were looking at putting up a cctv camera for the house, has anyone a cctv recorder or full system for sale?? would be greatly appreciated

thanks
Paul

as above maplin have some good stuff.... brother got a package from maplin and watch all 6 cameras from his i phone and switch to differnt cameras from phone.... we were on a train in spain a few months back and he was checking his cameras

Padraic, does your brother have any dome cameras? Just wondering if it's possible to operate them with the phone.

[quote author=padraic link=topic=32557.msg373019#msg373019 date=1323807776]
as above maplin have some good stuff.... brother got a package from maplin and watch all 6 cameras from his i phone and switch to differnt cameras from phone.... we were on a train in spain a few months back and he was checking his cameras
[/quote]that sounds like a great bit of kit

Well Paul

No reply to txt or phone call...
Still waiting on that money for bonnet..
086 7956533.. Looking forward to your call :thumbsup:

well adrian..maplin do dome cameras but i dont know if u can control the camera from your phone just watch i think.. martins cameras got great night vision

the dvr recorder can hold 4 or 5 weeks recording on each camera so it is great for looking back on footage and its very DIY to fit....

if you have any prob you know where i am.... :icon_headbang:

Sounds great, padraic, i'll give you a shout soon :thumbsup:

might invest in a system in the new year, the neighbour's van was stolen and burnt out a couple of days ago so i wouldnt mind being able to have some 'eyes' at home when i'm not there.

you could also buy a txt dialer for about 100 euro... its a infared sensor like whats on a outside light and fit it inside your house and if anyone crosses it while your out it will txt you or ring you... just fit a ready to go sim card into it and top it up with credit and away you go..

if you get a txt while your out all you have to do is check your cameras

you can also command your txt dialer to do 3 thing by txting it..lights on,siren on or whatever you decide

best thing about all them things is they are cheap and very diy to fit

Any camera can be viewed online , once cameras are networked .

Only ptz cameras can be moved around , with easy to use apps for phone :thumbsup:

Any questions give me a bell

Back