Cars and taxis face being banned from large parts of Dublin city centre

Get the bike out. that will be a nuisance tho trying to get around

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1433967260492.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1433967260492.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 90
If u value your bike don't lock it anywhere in the city center no matter the lock

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Not only city centre hitting dart stations at the min
65 bikes taken yesterday from a mix of dart stations

100's of bikes been whipped in Dublin every day
big business criminal gangs at it now big big money in it

Dublin bikes, €20 for the year. Best bit of business ive done for my commute this year. Allows you to get anywhere within a few mins because the rules of the road don't apply to bikes:))

Dublin bikes, €20 for the year. Best bit of business ive done for my commute this year. Allows you to get anywhere within a few mins because the rules of the road don't apply to bikes:))
They look stupid Rob Girls bikes [emoji12]

Yea they are but men look like twats on em and they cycling all over the place no heed to the rules of the road at all say loads of em end up in the back of a ambulance

And they have a Basket ????????

Dublin bikes are a great thing, as colm said best thing that the city council have done in years.
they gave a great boost to my business over the last few years but as ciaran said Lads on bikes all over the place no bike craft at all some of them are dangerous.

That's very true Keith it opens people up to biking that never would have been on one lots of em then get a intrest in bikes some go and buy there own bike then and it all helps bussiness for bike shops keeps people fit ect

Great postive thing

If I'm in the car, then I hate cyclists on the road but I'd be one of the worst offenders on a bike, especially when I'm rushing for a train. Until there's consequences for bicycles, and pedestrians breaking traffic laws, nothing will change..

I don't particularly care what they look like, I have great craic on them. Flying down a hill onto dame street last week to go through a green light and pedestrians all over the road so I picked a space behind 2 young lads and went for it. Got as close as I could to them and as I went by, at the top of my lungs shouted, "vrooooooom", watched the 2 lads jump nearly 4ft in the air wondering wtf had happened while I flew down dame street bustin myself laughing. I love them and they'll get you anywhere in the city centre faster than a car

80 Euro now if you run a red on a bike
as for people walking out off the footpath or crossing on a red I don't think it will ever change
I'm on a road bike into work ya get some speed up I'm always up and down paths or running lights ya get good at it :gun:

80 quid fine is severe enough now but obviously not many people are aware of this as not many cyclists stop for red lights or any other rules of the road .

My head used to be wrecked in the city centre as when Turning left 9 times out of 10 there was a cyclist going up the inside in my blind spot . So bloody dangerous and they get thick with you even though they shouldn't be undertaking .

As for taxi drivers they all should start with 9 points on there licence . Might help them pay attention and drive properly knowing that one wrong move and there banned for a year :whistle:

Back