Cars and coffee

Hopefully be there myself :icon_biggrin:

Got a delivery from clean your car today so gotta try out the gear on the car before she's out of the garage .and this is just the excuse I need to get the finger out

What you get.

Them sites are your cards worst night mare. Ah sure I'll only add a few things to the basket. Half an hour later your into the triple digit figures ha

Couple of bits from chemical guys , sonnas and getching . Few buffing pads for the DA and new mitt .

Broke the 3 Figure barrier very very easily .

Anyone head out to E Fox engineering this morning? They had a Tig Welder out that anyone could try their hand at welding bits and pieces if they brought something along. I only saw it on Thurs night on Facebook so didn't have time to sort going out. Haven't seen any pics etc so guess it was a quiet one?

Dangerous site that .

Been out since 7 claying and polishing with the new stuff I got during the week .

76b8c040b61fbd25bb153d40c03ba0cf.jpg
cdffe91eaa7093127be27dc48f15e1b3.jpg

Not bad

Slow going but results are good

Second pic is reflection in paint

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Weather allowing I should be there .

Bray not greystones by the way .

N11 exit at bray south take 3rd exit and round about . Second exit at next roundabout and it's the second right into the industrial estate

On backroads it says it starts about 10.30 and to leave at 2pm. I will aim to be there by about 11 I'd say maybe earlier

Back