Cars and coffee subarus

Agreed. But, as you say, it is someone's pride and joy. Fair play to him for keeping an old GC going in my eyes...but kit wouldn't be for me either

There was a few storm kitted imprezas around back in the day, used to be one here in cork with lambo doors on it..max power is coming back only watched a video yesterday with a reunion meet they had in the uk..buddy had a flip paint nova back in the day with an evo 5 front bumper on it proper mad looking thing..

I'd believe it you know. Even neons, seem to be creeping back in now again, and boot builds for speakers seem to be coming back a bit too. Wouldnt be a huge fan myself, they were cool back in the day and all, but nah....not for me lol

There was a few storm kitted imprezas around back in the day, used to be one here in cork with lambo doors on it..max power is coming back only watched a video yesterday with a reunion meet they had in the uk..buddy had a flip paint nova back in the day with an evo 5 front bumper on it proper mad looking thing..
As the saying goes history repeats itself

Back