Car Valuation

CARLO

Anyone know anywhere someone could bring a car to get it valued.

Dublin Southside or surrounding areas if possible

cheers

Are you looking for something official on letterhead etc - or just for yourself to have an idea?
If needs to be official probably best to go into a Peugot dealership - or at times they accept the OMSP value of the VRT tool when printed (provided the value they put on it suits you).

Either way... all dependent on exact model and spec, mileage, nct etc... As a general rule - 2007 cars are worth little to nothing unless they are something special. If an average model with average mileage, but has good tyres and long nct then probably worth 1200-1700 depending on model and spec (you will see them advertised higher, but they are not making that money). If high mileage, or lacking nct, or needing tyres or other money spending then value can be between 100-800. Auction prices across engines and grades range between 150-800.

intrested in the reasoning behind the valuation . for such a old/normal car . no offence ,jus curious .

wouldnt mind getting my own done jus to see . but nothing near what i paid for it or spent on it , im presuming. but creeping up slowly , the rarer they become ( matty b breaking 2 prodrives this week ) sad to see .

I would speculate that someone crash into him and now he is waiting for the insurance to get back to him. And he is wondering weather the money he will get will be enough to get a hawk sti spec C type RA ;)

I would speculate that someone crash into him and now he is waiting for the insurance to get back to him. And he is wondering weather the money he will get will be enough to get a hawk sti spec C type RA ;)
:multijump:

Na. It?s uncles car he passed away few weeks ago and aunty is looking to get rid of. Think she was offered 2-300 but think it?s worth a bit more. Ould lad was ment to get pics today but never made it up.
think NCT is just out but very low milage. Lived in town and might have drove to cabra twice a month would have been the max he. Done

might try try and see if I can get a straight swap for a RA

Back