car tax

scoobysub

ISDC Club Member
:angry1: :angry1: :angry1: 712.80 per year is a joke for a 2.0 liter car fooking clowns its gone beyond a joke. getting time for a change i think

hey tommy yours was high before it went up 8% but ye i know what you mean :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1: riot on kildare street

but yet you can tax a 50 k merc or bmw for fook all :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

know a lad who was part of a committee who went to the government with proposals about tax and the motor industry etc.
with some great ideas
government didn't want to know
hes now stood down as he was wasting his fookin time
THEY DO NOT CARE AT ALL about the motor trade or the motorist
just give us your money and end off :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

thats the fecking irony...

those who can afford new cars pay feck all, and all those who cant afford 520d pay fecking for everyone. they needed to hit the post 08 cars, but instead the older cars got hit a lot more again.

so yeah, rich getting richer and poor getting poorer. bright future awaits all of us... :angry1:

[quote author=GORDON GT SERIES II link=topic=36355.msg416269#msg416269 date=1354736756]
tommy sure you barely tax yours :icon_lol:
[/quote]

Yeah but it's the principle of the thing Gordo

I was raging as usual when i heard this, and then I remembered that I very rarely actually pay car tax so probably not gonna hit me too hard :multijump:

Cant say I expected anything else, no new ideas, just hit the middle class same as usual :icon_rolleyes:

On the plus side I just taxed mine for 12 months yesterday, but I'll be ragin next year!!!
Didn't expect them to hit pre-2008 cars so hard..

[quote author=gerry link=topic=36355.msg416312#msg416312 date=1354743052]
how much has it gone up.. I'm in the same boat as Tommy 2.5 litre
[/quote]1080 rather than 1005 I think

i swear if i could id be gone out of this place and never come back its run by a pack of fools who have no idea how the real people of the country live.
as for the riot where is the list shut the country down then they might listen :hjtwofinger:

Back