CAR STOLEN!!!

flat4hore

hi everyone...

just to put yous on alert, my mates 2 door version 6 impreza (grey) was pinched from his driveway yesterday.

the reg is 00-WW-9733

greatfull if yous keep your eyes peeled

thanks everyone.

Gareth

Scumbags. Where was it stolen from?

Not too many grey type r's around, should be easy to spot

for fook sake can they not leave anthing alone scumbags :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:
i will keep a look out anyway.oh how there day will come :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

sorry to hear this hope it shows up soon .this is getting very serious lads somethings going to have to be done .

I'll keep an eye out to but from experiance I wouldn't hold out to much hope in seeing it again.

Hopefully the insurance cover him and he can move on, get anotherone and fit a clifford as soon as this time.

More of it...
a medieval idea (for Subaru theft)
:icon_mad:
(public domain via wikimedia)

Attachments

• flaying.jpg
    flaying.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 13
  • flaying.jpg
    flaying.jpg
  • flaying.jpg
    flaying.jpg
  • flaying.jpg
    flaying.jpg
  • flaying.jpg
    flaying.jpg
for f..k sake,is there no end to subarus getting lifted..dirty scum bags... :angry1:.. :angry1:..where are they all going :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

Ill keep an eye out over here :thumbsup:
rotten bastards had 3 lads in a astra follow me home the other night,i went around a roundabout twice and they did the same,
Got on to the outer ring road and left them for dust little c*nts :angry1:

To many cars lately going missing especially so close to the time they were only bought. :ponder:

Hope he gets it back and the dirty fooks get whats coming to them sooner rather than later. :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

[quote author=keith555 link=topic=14972.msg184984#msg184984 date=1241978670]
To many cars lately going missing especially so close to the time they were only bought. :ponder:

[/quote]

ya was thinking the very same thing!!

Back