car robbed by tow truck man

doesent sound right to me
surely if you did that you would be nicked for handling stolen property
if it is real then as said poor chap :icon_cry:

Fcuking useless Gardai..He's probably done that to loads of cars and they just couldn't be arsed with the paper trail involved in tracking down peoples cars...the worst part is the people lifting tunned cars no that the gardai don't give a fcuk ..absolute useless cnuts .. they wouldn't mind waiting behind a hedge with speed gun to nab you but when someone fcuks with your car they don't want to know...boils my blood it really does.
I would recommend anyone with expensive parts on their car to get them tagged.

Lads i worked in a top hotel in ballsbridge years ago and this does not surprise me one bit twice i passed on tow truck reg numbers to the guards after customers cars were lifted from the car park a jag and an mx5 in the same week by two trucks the guards done nothing at the time to hard to find the cars bla bla bla id say this is more common than we think is always a fear i have if going away without the car etc some fucker pick it up on a truck my neighbours would think i organised it as im always working on me car.

[quote author=scoobyturbo link=topic=31182.msg359107#msg359107 date=1312543943]
Lads i worked in a top hotel in ballsbridge years ago and this does not surprise me one bit twice i passed on tow truck reg numbers to the guards after customers cars were lifted from the car park a jag and an mx5 in the same week by two trucks the guards done nothing at the time to hard to find the cars bla bla bla id say this is more common than we think is always a fear i have if going away without the car etc some fucker pick it up on a truck my neighbours would think i organised it as im always working on me car.
[/quote]

The retrieval rate in Ireland for stolen goods is terrible..but no one makes the Gardai answerable.

That is sickening and the attitude of the guards is fooking ridiculous. They just seem not ar$ed doing their job, I mean they have your man there handling stolen goods and still do nothing. All too often they give the excuse that unless the people are caught in the act, they are powerless, and yet when they actually have the opportunity to do something with the car sitting there in your man's back garden, they still just still on their holes doing nothing. D!ckheads!! :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

Theft, Theft by deception, handling stolen goods, criminal damage. The list goes on of what the Gardaí could charge this fúcker for, why aren't they doing it???

if i was this lad id take things into my own hands get a few of your mates go round to his house and make him get the parts back!if he waits for the gauds to do sumthing hell never get anywere!and the worst thing he knows who did it and wer he lives! :shock2:

[quote author=murf8969 link=topic=31182.msg359267#msg359267 date=1312734614]
if i was this lad id take things into my own hands get a few of your mates go round to his house and make him get the parts back!if he waits for the gauds to do sumthing hell never get anywere!and the worst thing he knows who did it and wer he lives! :shock2:
[/quote]

You know yourself, the minute the guards get a phonecall from that piece of scum that the chap came around with his mates to get his car back they'd throw the book at him and his mates and try do them on anything they could. They hate bein' told how to do their job and people doin' their job! There are some guards who'd have somethin' like this sorted sharpish but they're gettin' harder to find nowadays!

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=31182.msg359200#msg359200 date=1312647058]
That is sickening and the attitude of the guards is fooking ridiculous. They just seem not ar$ed doing their job, I mean they have your man there handling stolen goods and still do nothing. All too often they give the excuse that unless the people are caught in the act, they are powerless, and yet when they actually have the opportunity to do something with the car sitting there in your man's back garden, they still just still on their holes doing nothing. D!ckheads!! :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:
[/quote]

It's purely because of the paper trail involved in stolen parts, all the insurance red tape they would need to go through and tracking people down etc, proving who owns what..blah blah...bunch of lazy cnuts

Back