Car pulling to the left

get your wheels balanced as well you'd be amazed at how much they can be off seen that you got it tracked that will rule everything out worth a try :don't know:

@leoquig.. ya was told this 2day by some1 as well but da prob is i have rotation tyres on in da front so wil need a trip to da tyre center to get them swapped around.

@scoobysub.. i suppose while i am dere i cud get da wheels balance.

Cheers lads... :thumbsup:

[quote author=bearxxxx link=topic=13030.msg159998#msg159998 date=1235434556]
Ya lad have tried it on dual carriage way and pulls on this as well... :dontknow:
[/quote]

Where did you find dual carriageway in Kerry Aidan?? :lol:

:lolpoint: :lolpoint: Funny man darcy.... :lol:

Na was in limerick da wknd so got to drive on these dual carriage ways ye speek of, amazing..... :icon_nana:

your wishbone could be very slightly bent whitch would slightly shorten the wheel base on that side of the car causing it to pull to that side
or you could have a worn bushing or track rod end on that side

I thought of the bent wishbone too but any company doing alignment with lasers these days will tell you straight away if one wheel is further back then the other.

A worn wishbone bushing is a good suspect as it could appear fine on the alignment then under acceleration cause the wheel to move slightly rearward :thumbsup: This can be easily checked for cracks in the rubber.

But with worn tyres it hard to say for sure.

could be a track rod , mine was gone and did not know it . sometimes car would pull and sometimes it wouldnt

i got the car tracked and the lads said eveything was ok , then drove down the road and was still pulling .and stiil had to pay for it :angry1:

they track your car on a 4 post ramp and in order to check track rod u need to have no preesure on the wheels !

jack your car up yourself and see if there is any play in your wheel going left to right :thumbsup:

Went to da tyre center tis mornin and got dem to switch da tyres around on the front 2 alloys. Made a huge difference.... :dance:

Cheers 4 all da advice and tips, wil check some of dem out as well just to make sure... :thumbsup:

:thumbs up: :thumbs up:no problem mate that's what makes the isdc such a great club helping each other out .

Back