car meets

There are a few members down that way alright but none that have tried to organise a meet recently. There are reps and meets where the are volunteers so if you were a volunteering member, then you could organise a meet no problem :thumbsup:

I be willing to work with someone to arrange something for cork / west cork / kerry, as we saw 2yrs ago we got a great turn out for the Molps Gap & Healy Pass run and meet point that time was in Killarney.

id be willing to help organise somthing too. even just to find a good spot to get a few photos of the cars and that. im sure i could find someone with an expensive camera to come along.

it would be pretty mint to have monthly local meets or somthin like that.

id really like to organise a car boot sale for car parts also. for all cars now not just subaru's. everyone has bits in there garage that they could sell or trade. would be a good day out if ye could keep the pikes away.

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=38013.msg1#msg1 date=1368985081]
[quote author=Keadeen link=topic=38013.msg435484#msg435484 date=1368953359]
Of course there is the Coffee & Cars every month too in Cherrywood Dublin and believe there are 1-2 similar events around the country, like in Limerick where the Irish Festival of Speed will be held. Those are not Subaru specific, but some Scoobies do turn up!

I would recommend to try get membership as soon as you can. The €50 per year is well worth it and many other clubs charge more (I'm a member of several different car / motor clubs). As for events.. yep... all about what people put in, not only those good enough to organise an event, but also the rest of the club showing support for events by attending! :clap:

Gowannn join up... you know you wannaaa..... :1poke:

[/quote]

Hi just for my own info, what other clubs charge more than 50 to join, as I have been told by many people that 50 euro in today's day and age is to much and we have lost members over it?? Cheers johnny
[/quote] what Johnny said?????

Back