Car Alarm

pugtk

Sunday Drivers
Looking to get an alarm system with a few bells and whistles along with a gps tracker.

Clifford use to be the go to, put not sure what these days.

Who is the best to deal with in Ireland, quality installs and good alarm systems?

I installed a Viper alarm (cost ?120 on Amazon) on my car, it's great and comes with a 2 way remote so the remote goes off as well as the car when it's tripped - also modular so plenty of extras can be installed such as a boot popper, proximity sensor, etc. if desired. Installing yourself isn't that hard once you do your research and have a multimeter.

Re GPS, you can just get that separate, not sure what alarms come with GPS part and parcel...

Looking to get an alarm system with a few bells and whistles along with a gps tracker.

Clifford use to be the go to, put not sure what these days.

Who is the best to deal with in Ireland, quality installs and good alarm systems?
Dave Robinson, based in Dublin is who I used and he is excellent. He does Meta alarms. He has a Facebook page and easier to contact him by phone.

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

There's an alarm installer in Dublin with three capital letters as their business name.

I got a product installed by them and it would work sometimes, and not other times. It's stopped working entirely since March and they've decided to just ignore me regarding a refund, repair or replacement. They were happy enough taking ?300 to install it.

I'd advise anyone to stay away from them, and I'll be seeing them in small claims court.

When I worked with VW I used a chap called Andy in AAA autos. Tidy work and should be able to offer a selection of alarms. Never any problems in all the cars he installed alarms and parking sensors etc in. All his alarms came with a thatcham certificate.

There's an alarm installer in Dublin with three capital letters as their business name.

I got a product installed by them and it would work sometimes, and not other times. It's stopped working entirely since March and they've decided to just ignore me regarding a refund, repair or replacement. They were happy enough taking ?300 to install it.

I'd advise anyone to stay away from them, and I'll be seeing them in small claims court.

When I worked with VW I used a chap called Andy in AAA autos. Tidy work and should be able to offer a selection of alarms. Never any problems in all the cars he installed alarms and parking sensors etc in. All his alarms came with a thatcham certificate.

Sorry to hear that, they seem to hit and miss if it?s who I am thinking of...

Back